nine

Elizabeth's P.O.V

I stayed up very late waiting for Ella sitting in the living room on the couch staring at the door.

"Okay bye." I heard her sweet voice.

The door swing open as I gave her a big smile when she came in looking shocked to see me awaken.

"So how was it?" I asked pulling in my lips.

"It was great." she giggled and took a seat next to me. "I sort of...like someone."

"Oh tell me." I begged taking her hands. For me as mother it's important to talk to her daughter about these things plus...I really love to hear about every great event.

"Well he always sort of had his eyes on me and tonight...he asked me to dance and told me how beautiful I am. I always loved him mama, I just...never knew how much until tonight." She told me and look down.

"Did he kiss you?" I asked with a smile drawing her attention.

"Oh yeah." She replied. I gave a giggle with a bit of excitement.

"Come on. Let's go to bed." I said and put out my arms for her to pull me up.

We walk arm in arm to the top as we separated when we went to our rooms.

The next morning I was awake first. My stomach feels so much more better and I'm kicking alive. I stood up and look at Evan that was still asleep. I gave a little smile and walk out ready to live this day without needing the bed, I hoped.

After making breakfast I walk back to the room and opened the curtains as the light fell upon Evan's eyes.

"Rise and shine golden myne." I joked as he woke up with a moan. "I made breakfast. Come down and eat."

I did the same with Ella as they walked sleepily to the kitchen. I smile at them as they took a seat.

"You're up early." Ella complained. "How's your stomach feeling?"

"Much better." I replied and put their plates on the table with a glass of juice for each. "And hopefully if mister Benjamin says I may I can go back working monday."

I gave the two faces a smile taking my seat.

"Are you sure?" Evan asked a little worried.

"Do I look unsure?" I asked rolling my eyes at his stupid question.

"No." He replied.

"Exactly." I replied calmly giving him a smile as I had my eyes on his.