four

Evan's P.O.V

I walk pass Liz's class just for fun and look in the doorway. She just ignore me as she go on with class. She's so beautiful in so many ways. I wanna make her fall back inlove with me the way I love her.

I guess I just never knew how much I really loved her until I lost her and now I might never ever get a chance to be with her again. She moved on with who ever but I'm still gonna try to make her love me. If she love that man more then me I'm gonna have to let her go.

All these thoughts slapped me back to reality as I walk into my class that was next to Liz's class. The children stand up to greet me. "Morning."

"Morning." They greeted me and take their seats when I show them to sit down.

I scan the children in the class to see who's absent. Well the way I see it someone is absent.

"Who's absent?" I asked the class when I failed to make out who's absent.

"Taylor." A red haired girl said. I nod and walk to my desk to mark Taylor absent.

A knock took place on my door. I look at it and saw Liz.

"Morning. Come in." I smiled for the fact that she came to see me. The class stand up as she greet them and tell them to sit. She walk to me and showed me her time table.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know who else to ask." She started. I laugh and place my hand in her back.

"It's no problem Liz." I smiled. She giggle a bit looking at me then back down at the paper.

"So I need to take the children out to the field for practice. But I don't know what to do and I was thinking, maybe you could join us." She smiled and look at me.

"Well I would love to. That's if I don't have a class." I replied looking at her.

"Well I checked your time table. And you're off. That's why I asked you." She said like she got everything sort out. Clever girl.

"Okay well then that's okay with me." I replied with a happy smile.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much. I could just kiss you but then again that would be silly." She giggled as she walk to the door and I follow her with my hand on her waist. She feels so skinny. How does she do that?

I laugh as we came in the hallway. How I wish she really kissed me. She walk to her class and stop infront of her door when I called her name. "Liz!"

She look at me waiting for me to say something.

"You look beautiful like always." I said. She gave a smile and nod walking back into her class. I turn to my class and walk in as the children just stare at me teasingly.

"Oohhhhhhh." They all letted out. I gave a blush and walk to my table.

"Oh don't act like you haven't ever been inlove." I chuckle ready to expect more from the class.

***
Elizabeth's P.O.V

I stand on the field with the children that was holding the ball, ropes and hullahoops etc.

Nancy walk up to me and put her hand in mine looking in my eyes. I surprisingly look down at her as she smile to my left. I look at my left and see Evan coming up to us. I smile at him proudly and look down at Nancy that looked at me and show me to come closer to her. I go on my knees as she whispered in my ear,"I need to talk." I look at her and nod. We walk further up to Evan as he greeted us.

"Evan, could you take over for a while, I'll be right back." I asked.

"Sure." He smiled.

"Thank you." I walk with Nancy away from everyone to a tree she leaded me to.

"You're probably wondered why I never told you but daddy didn't really ment to be mean and throw me in the back of his car. Mommy made him mad so he took it out in a wrong way." She said which I couldn't believe.

I look down and back at her as I put my hand on her cheek.

She look at my hand and took it as she pull up my sleeves.

"What happened there?" She asked looking at the blue mark around my wrist.

"Oh...uhmmm..." I stop speechlessly. What do I say? She's a child she's defiantly not stupid. "I got in a fight." I finaly lied.

"Someone is hurting you and here you are caring what's going on other's lifes." She said. I knew she wasn't stupit. I look to my side at Evan that was busy with the rest of the class. I look infront of me at Nancy.

"Don't tell anyone okay. Especially not mister.Benjamin. please." I begged. She shook her head and put her pinkie in mine.

"I won't say a word. But then you have to tell Mister.Benjamin." she said. I just nod promising myself in my head that I won't say a word either.

***
Evan's P.O.V

I sit at my desk marking work while the class was busy doing work. My phone rang and I took it and answer.

"Hallo?" I put my pen down and sit back to pay attention to my surroundings.

"Hey dad. It's me Ethan. Could you come to the front please. There's something very important I need to tell you." I heard his voice. I get a bad feeling about this.

"Okay. Just give me a minute." I replied as he hang up. I stood up and look at the class.

"I'll be right back. Keep on working and remember to keep your lips sealed." I said and walk out of the class. I past Lizy's empty classroom and stop at the doorway seeing her sitting on a swing laughing with the children that's playing around. She's so beautiful. We wave at each other with our smiles dancing together.

I walk on and finally came to the front to where Ethan waited. He looked stressed and worried in a million definitions.

"Hey son. What's up?" I asked as I took stand and fold my arms.

"Dad...there's something you need to know about mom..." he started leaving me worried.