Chapter 7

I squealed excitingly when Jesse picked me up in bridal position. He smiled and  jogged back to my apartment.

He managed to open the door while holding me. After he got in my apartment he lightly kicked the door to shut it. He kissed me passionately as he brought me to my room.

***
A few hours later...

I stirred awake while my head was on Jesse's shoulder and my hand on his bare chest. Damn! Jesse looks even more sexy with his hair all messy like that. I thought as I looked at Jesse who was still steeping.

My stomach rumbled, man I'm starving. I'll cook something up for Jesse and I. I slowly got off the bed, careful not to wake Jesse and got some cloths on.

I got in the kitchen started to boil water for spaghetti noodles. While the water was on the stove I set the table. Then put some tomato sauce in the microwave to get ready to heat up.

When the noddles were in the now boiling water, Jesse put his arms around my waist making me jump.

"Oh sorry." He said sleepy

"That's okay."

He lightly kiss my neck sending butterflies in my stomach. "Do you have a good sleep?" He asked as he brushed his nose lightly on my neck breathing in my sent while he swayed me back and forth.

I breathed in "Good." I said cherishing this moment.

"Making spaghetti I see." Jesse said as he rested his chin on my head.

"Yup." I said as I stirred the noddles.

He snuggled his head in the crook of my neck and rubbed his hands down to my inner thighs then back up to my hips making me push against him, I moaned, "Oh Je-" I heard the door bell.

"Coming! Sorry, I'll be right back. " I walked towards the door then opened it
"Oh Em! Hi! Come in! How was the Date?" I asked

"It was good. Maxi kis-" she stopped as she saw Jesse.

He was leaning on the counter trying to act as casual as possible while he tried to hide something that was in his pants with an oven mitt.

She turned around to look at me with her eyes wide. Than turned back around on her heels. "Well I'm going to bed, I'm soooo tired." Emilie said pretending to yawn and she turned her head to look at me then winked and turned her to look straight walking to her room.

"Good night Em!" I shouted so she could hear me

"Yeah good night!" She answered in a shout also. I laughed.

I heard the water over boil. "Oh shit! Jess! The noodles." I yelled as I ran over to the oven then turned the heat down and stirred the noodles to calm the water down I heard Emilie chuckled in the other room I rolled my eyes and ignored her. "The noddles are ready." I turned around and walked to the sink. "Oh Jess could you grab the strainer? Its in the bottom drawer by the sink." I pointed with my foot.

"Yeah sure." Jesse said as he put it n the sink.

"Thanks." I smiled cutely

He kissed my neck, "No problem." I blushed.

***

After we ate we picked my car up from the auto service centre.

I got my car and my keys I unlock my car.

"Hey Vanessa, I'm sorry we didn't have enough time to squeeze in lessons, because we, Uh.." he scratch the back of his neck.

"No Jess it's fine. I had a great time, it doesn't matter about missing surf lessons when I'm with you."

I made him blush. "I can each you tomorrow at my lunch break."

"Yeah okay." I pecked him on the lips. I yelped when he pulled me in for a longer kiss as I was going to pull away from the first one, I giggled

"Well I'll see you tomorrow after your done work."

"See you then." Jesse said as he smirked.

I bit my lip, "Bye.." I blushed, then Jesse and I got in our cars and drove our separate ways.

***

When I got home it was 7:53 PM

I was going to go in my room when I saw Emilie open her door and pop her head out, "Is the best friend of my date gone?" She asked

I smiled as I chuckled, "Yes Jesse gone."

"Okay. Oh and by the way I saw Jesse try and hide his sexual feelings for you under that oven mitt." I blushed embarrassedly, "Girl there's nothing to be embarrassed about, Jesse is I fine catch."

"It's not that.. we..Uh we already-"

"Damn! It sounds to me like he can't get enough of you!"

I blushed, "So how was you date with Maxi?." I asked trying to change the subject.

"Oh. My. Gosh! Guess what!"

"What?"

"Maxi kissed me!" She squealed

"What? On the first date! Give me five girl." She gave me a high five.

A yawn escape my lips. "Oh you tired after he..-" She humphed the air

I covered my face with my hand, "Oh my gosh Em!" My face flushed with embarrassment and Emilie laughed. I rolled my eyes then walked into my room and closed the door.

"I hope you recover because he's probably going to do it again tomorrow!" Emilie yelled from the TV room.

"Shut up!" I yelled as a laughed escaped my mouth.

I stripped out of my pants and shirt then slipped into my bed, I still could smell Jesse's cologne on my sheets. I fell asleep to his sent.

***

Next morning I got up out of bed then change into my favourite black bikini and put some cloths on overtop. I went into the went to the kitchen to see Emilie eating cereal. "I've never seen you up this late." Emilie said as she felt my presence behind her. I walked in the kitchen and looked at her a cross the table. "Looks like you recovered well."

"Oh My- Stop Em!" I said putting my head on the counter.

"Oh looks like someone's still a little tired from making love."

I groaned angrily, "Okay fine! He tired me out!"

"Ooh and the truth comes out!" My face was so red with embarrassment.

I ate some cereal with Emilie for brunch.

"Well I'm gonna go now. Do you want my to bring you to Bondi Beach to meet up with Maxi?" I asked Emilie as I put my flip flops.

"No that's okay. Maxi said he was going to pick me up and bring me out for lunch."

"Oh okay then Bye!"

"Bye!" Emilie said, then I closed the door and went to Bondi Beach for my first in water lessons with Jesse.