⚜️Chapter 20⚜️ Wedding Bells

Today is the day! Haruhi will be married and you will have to hold up her stress as well. You clean the dishes and Tatsuro rubs his eyes as he walks into the kitchen. He seemed like he didn't get much sleep, but you didn't either... after Kaoru's amazing little outburst at the rehearsal wedding, the rest of last night was kinda hectic. Especially since Hikaru put Kaoru into a choke hold. Haruhi was so tired she went straight to sleep and Tatsuro seemed happy. Something about all the stress and she really needed this.

"Morning." He grumbles as you nod and he grabs a coffee cup. "So, about last night."

"I'm sorry! I had no idea he would do that!" You now low and he snickers ruffling your hair.

"Aren't you relieved?" He asks and you look up eyes wide as he chuckles. "You guys didn't do anything." He gives you a happy smile and you nod as you sit down at the table as he sips his coffee. "This is the last night you'll be here huh?"

"Yeah..." You mumble and shake your head as he chuckles and bites into an banana. "I think it's going to be better this time."

"I hope so." He smiles wide and you nod as walk upstairs happily. You step into your room and lean across your bed to pop your back.

   After today, you would leave once again, unless you had a real reason to stay. Which you really didn't. What would happen? The guy of your dreams, HC/C, would pronounce his love once and for all and you would live happily ever after? NOT! No matter how many times Tamaki acts like a prince in a fairy tale, there is no such thing as a fairy tale! So, you would watch over the house as they went on their honeymoon and once they got back, you were gone. Never to return. Ahhh the pain and sorrow!

   "Right after Hunny opened up, and now I'm going to leave once again..." You pout silently as you turn over and look at your phone. The wedding group chat ringing happily on messenger.

   You groan and flip your head under a pillow and curling into a potato like shape. Believe it or not, that was your happy state. You really were happy, with a slight sadness. Haruhi, you cousin whom you love so much, is getting married! She's making a family and you're lucky to be apart of it. However, that slight pinch of sadness, seems to tear your heart apart. Happiness is a great emotion, but once sadness is seen, it takes hold.

^

   Later that evening, you are helping Haruhi get ready as you hum a little tune. "Hey Y/N." she asks and you look up at her. "I've been thinking."

   "Well that's not good." You smile and she slaps your hand with a laugh. "About what?"

   "Well, do you think I'll be a good wife... and mom?" She asks worry clear in her voice and you clear your throat.

   "Haruhi, you are going to be an amazing wife, do to the fact about how many weird things Tamaki dragged you into." She laughs and you finish her hair. "Not to mention you love Tatsuro, and a wife is to live her husband and care for him... now on the mother thing, you literally raised 6 babies trapped in teenage boy bodies, you'll do fine."

   "Thank you Y/N." she stands up hugging you and she looks in the mirror. "Hmmm, I wonder when my wedding planner will be here..."

   "Whoa wait! You have a wedding planner?!" You shout astonished that they had not been mentioned until now.

   That's when the ground began to shake and you grabbed onto the chair as Haruhi stood her ground smiling as the floor opened up. Then, out came that one crazy chick you remember meeting once. "Renge! I'm happy to see you!" Haruhi cheers and she nods as she hops down.

"Oh look who's here! Y/N-chan!!!" Renge cheers and you point at her.

"I've been here, where the hell have you been wedding planner." You wave your finger and she giggles as she sets a clipboard down and begins listing the agenda. You watch eyes wide and turn to the random staircase in the floor. (Literally she has tunnels everywhere)