5-Gardens and Sunsets

Start from the beginning

Farah started to breath deeply, wanting calm down as Ajax kept advancing. Travon growled loudly in her ear, showing dominance but all Farah did was whimper and then wail around, wanting to get away.

Ajax the sped up his pace. For seeing his mate in suck distress caused him to panic. But him only becoming faster made Farah have tears come spreading down her cheeks. She wanted more time to understand and trust the twins even more so before anything like this were to happen.

Ajax bent down to her level as she kept trying to pry herself out of Travon's grasp.

He set the clothes down beside them and took Farah's face into his hands.

"Shhh, it's okay Little One. Nothing bad will happen. Just let us do this. Our wolves are on edge and if you don't stop this right now, we'll claim you. You want to consent this right?" The question was basically rhetorical and yet it was hung in the air, letting Farah answer. She slowly nodded and settled down slightly.

"Right. Which means you stay still and not do anything rash. Am I clear?" His eyes flashed colours, officially scaring  Farah to no end. She stayed still, and yet was shaking out of disagreement, fear and embarrassment.

Travon loosened his grip slightly and he started to take her shirt off of her upper body. The tears still streamed but her shaking had slightly subdued. Her head hung in embarrassment. Why did they have to stare. She could see them baring holes into her skin.

As they took her pants off, they growled, loud. Scaring Farah and making her jump. She looked up at them to see them staring at her stomach. The large scars that embedded on her body made her want to cover it up but she didn't dare make a move, afraid that the twins would lash out.

"Who did this?" Travon managed to grit out in pure anger.

Farah didn't know what to answer. The memories and times of the event which caused the scars, had her trembling. She had buried it all down, never to come up again. And yet, here she was, letting the two of them dress her and marvel in the magnificence of her scars. Sarcastically, she rolled her eyes at her thoughts but came out of them once she heard the twins growl again.

"I won't ask you again Little One; who did this?" Travon sounded as though he was constipated, how he spoke. But at the moment Farah couldn't laugh.

"Uh-It was someone sort of close to me." She whispered the last part and didn't say anything further.

Noticing the way their mate spoke, they knew they weren't going to get anything more out of her. But the twins vowed to kill whoever did this to their beauty.

Before they could go on a rampage, Ajax unfolded the new shirt and lifted it onto Farah's body. It fit her properly and hugged her features well. Travon lifted her off of his lap gently and set her down with his arms still around her waist. Ajax bent down with the pants and Farah held onto his shoulders and she set her legs into the pants.

The tears had subsided slightly but she was worried they would start again.
Ajax then took her from Travons grasp and lifted her into his hold. He took his hand and with gentleness written all over his face, he slowly wiped the tears off her cheeks.
"No more tears Little One. Everything's okay." She sighed and put her head on his shoulder, tired of everything that had happened.

They started to walk out of the room and instead of turning to the right into the kitchen, they spun 180 degrees and walked down a hall on the first floor which lead to another door. Travon opened it, letting Ajax walk first and they entered outside. Farah spun her head all around. The garden was beautiful.