|3|

Asahi Azumane

''Sweetie, you'll be late again.'' A feminine voice called out. Asahi opened his eyes, grumbling from the bright impact of sunlight that filled his room. His mother had opened his curtains.

''C'mon, hop hop out of bed. If you want to walk and not be late you have 15 minutes left to get ready.'' His mother said and kissed his forehead.

A minute had passed with ease until Asahi shot up.

''Oh no, Suga and Daichi are going to be mad!'' Asahi muttered with panic and sped out of bed, he got dressed in a rush and did an attempt to get his hair somehow manageable but failed. Pulling them into a sloppy man bun, and running out of his room. Grabbing an apple from the fruit basket on the counter and screaming a loud goodbye.

With a sigh of relieve, Asahi calmed down. Walking down the street, and ate his apple in peace.

He had slept through his alarm again, for the third time this week, and it being the second week after spring break, he should've been used to his sleeping schedule.

But to be honest, he didn't have one. Asahi realized. Noya always kept him up until two in the morning in a snap streak. And Asahi just loved texting with him, it made him happy and giddy. Suga had warned him about Noya being a catfish, but Asahi knew he wasn't.

Because recently they didn't text all that much anymore. The method they had now was way easier.

Asahi blushed at the memory.

The first week of spring break had already passed, and both the boys had a day off of volley practice. Which meant: texting each other the entire day.

And that was completely fine with Asahi. They had send silly video's of them cooking or sitting outside, or wherever they were seated in their house or area.

Noya wanted to hear Asahi's voice, so every little puzzle piece fitted perfectly together. His name, his face, his personality and his voice. Asahi being the shy one send video's without his face but he did say some things in them. Vice versa with Noya, his voice was small, confident and soft. Yet it was also strong and demanding. Asahi found it adorable. As the image of a small Nishinoya screaming at him with temper plopped into his mind.

When it was two in the afternoon, Asahi's arms and fingers started to cramp. Because texting constantly isn't very handy.

So, Noya suggested calling. And after an hour of spamming an anxious Asahi with reassuring messages, Asahi had given in. And they made their first call, via snapchat.

They talked the rest of the day away, laughter and comfortable silence filling the gaps perfectly.

Asahi has known Noya for a little more then three weeks now. And one and a half of those weeks they had been phoning each other. Asahi loved the laughs and giggles, or the snorts that Noya made. Or the way his voice beamed with excitement talking about volleyball. Sharing experiences of matches, and things that had happened.

Asahi loved it, adored it even. But the thing he started worrying about made him pull back. Noya was an asking person, who wouldn't stop until he got what he wanted, and the day was nearing close. The day that Noya would ask to FaceTime. And that day Asahi dreaded fearfully.

He didn't notice he arrived at school, luckily he didn't have morning practice today. Walking to his homeroom, he was met by a very close couple, particularly trying to combine together like gems in Steven Universe.