|2|

Yū Nishinoya

The sound everyone dreads, your alarm blaring beside you too early in the morning. Nishinoya was awakened by the ear piercing buzzes of his phone. Groaning in tiredness he blindly roamed his hand over his nightstand, finally finding his phone. The screen lit up, narrowing his eyes, he searched for the snooze button.

Finding it he pressed it roughly and fell face down into his pillow. Groaning once more, not wanting to leave the warm comfort of his bed.

A ping-noise took his attention in the quiet room, Noya glanced at his phone beside him on the mattress.

Big gun has send you a snap (1)

As if Yū had been up for hours already, his eyes adjusted to the bright light of his phone in light speed. Unlocking his screen and opening snapchat. He tapped on the chat.

Big gun: Ohayō, Noya! (: have a nice day!

Nishinoya found himself smiling a silly smile, and maybe he blushed slightly too. He didn't regret accidentally sending that snap yesterday. It was originally meant for Ryu, who was sick yesterday, it was the beginning of spring and a lot of people got the hay fever. Including his best friend.

Practice had been terribly hard yesterday too. If one of the two was not presence at practice because of sickness, it was their thing to send a snap after practice was over. Of course Noya had send a snap streak towards his bestie about Asahi yesterday night too. The actual reason he was still up at two in the morning. Noya had resend the snap towards Tanaka, and he freaked out along the lines; : 'What if this Asahi is an old 60-year pervert?!'

Ryu would come to extra practice today, so he wanted to know every single detail.

Still staring at Asahi's text, Nishinoya tried to tape a face to Azumane. But he failed, sighing sadly he replied

You: Good morning Asahi-san! ^-^ You're an early bird, huh? Have an amazing (as me ;3) day!

Content with the written words he send it. Putting off his alarm, he dragged himself out of bed. Whining slightly, he got dressed. The cool air in his room sticking to his bare skin.

Finally done with his morning routine he got downstairs, being greeted my his mum.

''Morning dear! Slept well?'' She asked with a homely smile.

''Yeah, i did, thanks!'' Nishinoya smiled a toothy grin, and gave his mother a hug. She ruffled his hair slightly, before Noya could complain.

Eating two boiled eggs. He cleaned up the shells and kissed his mothers cheek.

''I'll be back in the afternoon!'' He shouted from the door and ran outside.

It was a day off, but the team decided some extra training wouldn't hurt anyone. Well, despite Hinata, Kageyama might throw a ball at his head again. First years, on the bridge between young and mature.

Not like Ryu and Noya were mature for second years.

After running down the streets of his small town, he finally arrived at the gym. Hearing shouting behind him he saw Hinata and Kageyama at it again, racing each other to the gym like their everyday routine.

''Ha! I won!'' The orange haired boy smiled triumphantly.

''Did not! Dumbass!'' The raven haired male defended.