Well this is nice I have one read so thank you to the person who came across this. Um... anyways I've decided that I shall share one negative and one positive thought that counters the negative one. So without further ado here it is:

Negative thought: 

What would happen if you disappeared from the world.

Positive thought:

Someone who cares would miss you.

My answer:

Well if you did run away you would be missed but for how long is may question sure my friends and family would miss me, but there is no reason for them to continue. My family consists of 6 people not including myself that is my parents would miss me (since I'm the oldest) but my younger siblings have always had the attention, my second in command a girl has been their star child pretty girly best marks and doesn't argue, she's I quote my dad talking to his friend "an angel in disguise". My brother is going through the phase where everything is either a nuisance or a blessing (mostly nuisances), so my mom's been trying to get him under control. The fourth child another girl is the youngest girl so she's my mom's little princess, gets whatever she asks for and completely spoiled. My youngest brother he's 2 is the baby to everyone innocent and can do now wrong. Where do I fit in well I'm the oldest, who needs a lot of improvement. I talk back, get average marks, I never listen, I'm irresponsible and have an anger problem. Not my fault I have a backbone.

Example of my nuisance:

My mom and I at the mall she shows me this ugly green jacket I instantly say, "No way ". My mom replies "Do not say anything if you have nothing nice to say now try it on", I reluctantly take it and gulp, " But mother-". And I'm cut off by her replying, " Do not talk back to me young lady, do you understand." I open my mouth but close it and try on the ugly green jacket while my mom grumbles profanities at me including " ungrateful child", " doesn't do anything I say", if she was thinner like her sister she could have worn the one she likes." Now don't get me wrong I love my mother to bits she is an amazing person but can be judgmental  and harsh when mad.

Now I'm close to my parents but my mother and I get along better, but we  do disagree. My siblings and I have an awkward relationship we don't get along period. As I'm typing this they're at the pool with my dad and I'm at home. My dad and I used to get along but he distanced me over the years don't know why' but he has it hurts seeing looking at my sister with such pride and me with I don't know how to describe it but it's not like he hates me he just doesn't love me like he used to before. Now stopping with the sappy stuff. 

I haven't really explained myself so without further ado: 

Wait till the next chapter.