Mean Lady

Now I know I haven't made a casts list it's halfway done so just be a bit more patient now I'm going to tell you the story of this a**hole lady. Congrats to her she has her very own chapter, but let's get on with this.

Setting:

School just let out so there are lots of people around 4:10 or so (my school ends late).

 Anyways I get my friend SMO and Richmond (these are code names) and we start heading towards the gate then their eyes settle on this lady who dresses up way to extravagantly for some 40 year old mother who came to pick her son from school, I do not in anyway know the son. So Mean Lady (ML) always dresses up extravagantly like in tight jeans and fitting shirts keep in mind she is 40 years old and  live in a Muslim  country so most people wear abayas (search it up). Now I'm not saying that I'm against her showing off but she's old and a a Muslim herself so. Now again you must be thinking along the lines of "She's such a bible, if she wants to flaunt her stuff let her." 

It looks weird as her foundation/base is caked onto her face and she wears orange lipstick, mascara chunky. Not the best look, now is it. For about two weeks my friends (sometimes me) would comment on her heels, that were at least 4 inches. Her clothes and makeup, now SMO's little brother (5th grade)(SMOLB) was around SMO when she was talking to her mom about the lady. SMOLB who is friend's with ML's son went and told the lady that we talk about her. Not the best thing to do. 

We were walking towards the gate complaining about Geometry. When MlL tugs on my bag, I turn around and see standing above me (I'm 5"5) and she asks if my name is "*inserts sister's name". I reply no. YET she continues and says I THINK  you talk about me SMOLB told me  as well. Now I'm planning his murder as she speaks, when she starts accusing me and saying it looks bad that people from the some country are talking about a third person. SMO wants to interrupt when I say , " Lady if I'm not wrong you're giving me a lecture in  front of so many people, because you assume thing and a little kid told you. What if the kid was bluffing and I'm sorry if you think this but I'm going to deny everything you just told me, and apologise on behalf of the people who do." But she was stuck up and continued anyways saying, "I still think you do and if you have a problem with me come talk to me." I reply, " Miss I don't have one if I ever do in the near future I'll come and talk to you.  I again am sorry on behalf of the people that do, but you have the wrong person." And walk off like a boss. 

Now you must be questioning  why are you mad. My SISTER H was around and heard everything. You must know that when you get angry sometimes you cry, well tear up. So that happens to me. H assumes I'm crying. I say bye to my friends locating my car and driver, and call H over to get home. Worst decision ever at the amazing speed of 10000000000000 word per minute, my sister bomba When we arrive after 15 torturous minutes she races up the stairs at a speed that Usain Bolt would be proud of. And babbles to my mom how I got lectured and I cried because of ML, she exaggerated the details even stating that I'm gossip so much about her.

My mother looked concerned and asked me for the detail of what happened and I explained to her the events without any exaggeration. She believed me and asked if I was alright. Nodding my head she told me to go showers then come back for lunch when I was  done. So it din't end badly but I was still irked at ML and decided to write this chapter, edit and post it later. 

Now my question is have you ever had a similar situation  to this one?

Had a bad experience with a complete stranger? Let me know.

Also guys I only use this account to write books so my friends don't find out about this book, I'd rather they don't know about this. So if you want to actually check some of my favourite books on wattpad and other things check this account: (also the dedicated One)

@AamnaHasnain

Okay, people bye for now. ( also give yourselves a nicknames I'm open to suggestions)