#Nightmares:

Lauren: Reaching for something to grab onto, specifically lauren, you felt a hand resting in front of you. You grabbed onto her hands and pulled it towards you. "Laur...." You spoke quietly, trying to wake her up. Her eyes opened slowly. After she realized what you were doing, she moved closer to you wrapping her arms around your torso, "It's alright baby" she said while pulling you closer to her chest, "I'm right here".

Camila: "Babe!" You yelled from the bedroom. You had gone to bed before Camila and woke up panting and sweating from an ongoing nightmare you've been having. You heard footsteps rushing up the stairs before the door came open slowly. The instant you saw her, you stretched your arms out to her. She quickly came and sunk in the bed beside you, "It's alright booboo" she whispered while pulling you closer to her chest, kissing your forehead "Don't worry, I'm right here".

Normani: You open your eyes abruptly to see Normani scooting closer to you. "It's alright babe" she whispered while pulling you closer to her. "It's okay, it's okay, I'm right here" you cuddled as close as you could to her. Before slowly falling asleep, you peppered her neck with sweet kisses, "I love you".

Ally: "Hey, hey, hey" you heard Ally's voice in a rushed, panic tone. You opened your eyes to realized you were sweating and clutching onto Ally's hand that was rested on your side. "It's alright darling" she whispered while pulling you closer to her chest, "I love you and I'm always right here".

Dinah: You felt the bed dip behind you before you opened your eyes. You were breathing heavy when you remembered the nightmare you were having. You felt an arm wrap itself around your waist carefully and slowly before you felt a touch of lips on your shoulder. "I'm right here baby".

A/N: I felt so emotional today so I watched 5H mv, from MMO to TMG and It even made more emotional gahd.😭😭
-Anyways enjoy this new updation. Thankyouuu for the positive feedbacks.😘😘