#I love you ♡

Lauren: She says it honestly , in the middle of a heated argument. She cant bear the thought of you hating her , and the words slip out of her mouth before she can stop them and immediately , she regrets them , afraid that you'll get more annoyed at her.

Camila: She says it quietly , hoping that you wont hear her. A shade of crimson red creeps up onto her cheeks as she tries to hide the blush from you , but you can still see it. You were speechless as the words left her lips for the first time , filling both your ears and heart.

Normani: She says it meaningfully , whispered late at night while she watches you sleep peacefully in your bed , smiling down at you as she says it. She thinks you're adorable when you sleep.

Ally: She says it softly , holding you a little tighter in her arms as the movie plays and you cuddle into her side. She chuckles at you thinking that you are absolutely adorable as you shush her , paying close attention to the film.

Dinah: She says it in between fits of laughter , too self-proud to say sorry for the prank she pulled on you , and instead , resourcing to the three words. And you stand there soaked , glaring at the girl you love on the floor laughing , shaking your head disapprovingly , and she just repeats the words before bursting into another fit of laughter.