#Your dating another member:

Lauren: It makes her clinch , cringe and sad at the sight of you and Camila. Is it because she has the pretty brown eyes? Is it because she is prettier than her? Why do you like Camila more than her? What did she do wrong that made you go towards Camila? She is torn. She doesnt want to hurt either of you and feel bad that her feelings are getting the best of her , but she hates that you are with Camila and not her.

Camila: She is very mad at herself. Why did she ever show you off to the other girls? If she didnt introduce you to the girls , You and Ally wouldn't be together. She wanted to date you , she wanted to be with you. But she is the reason why you and ally are together. She is the reason that you arent hers.

Normani: You were her bestfriend. What you didnt know is that she liked you. Not like a friend , but more. She never told you , nor did she tell anybody how she feels about you. But now it doesnt matter. You arent hers , your Dinah's . And she cant blame anybody but herself for not telling you sooner.

Ally: She doesnt know why she feels like this. You are dating normani , always had been. When she met you , you were with normani. So why is her feelings like this? Normani didnt take you away from her. You were never her to began with. So why cant she get over you?

Dinah: She doesnt talk to you anymore and you dont understand why. She cant stand around pretending its okay that you are dating Lauren. Nothing against you with lauren , she just cant stand your relationship. Its not right , your to be with Dinah. The only way she knows how to deal with it , without hurting both of your feelings , is to stay away from you. And thats what she does.

A/n : This preference kinda make me sad :'( Sorry guys. Imagine if this was real damn!