𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎

Five years later

Mamma...... I heard my baby scream as I walked out of my office at home and found our daughter in the hands of my love. I went and pecked our daughter Vanessa on her cheek and held her as Nandini brought me her toy Mr. snuggles. It's a weird name but anything for my daughter.
I held her tightly and she got out of my embrace and went to the garden to pluck flowers again. Till then I pulled my wife closer and pecked her lips and held her by the stomach and then kissed her forehead.

Just then I heard the all to familiar voice of my romance breaker the one and only Kabir Dhawan who just returned from his honeymoon.

The night after Mukti left with Abhi to New York City Nandini and I too were back from the hotel after staying their an extra day to enjoy and the very day I found baby carrots in the oven and a lot of baby stuff spread on the bed in our room. I ran to her and said "are you.. please tell me are you"

Nandini looked at me in tears "I'm pregnant Manik. You're going to be a father"

I screamed and picked her up and started to twirl her around as she laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I started rambling and she shut me up by a kiss which lead to something else. Her bold moves always have and will be a turn on.

After nine months came our baby girl and to the fact on our wedding anniversary was the best present ever for us. After 6 long hours in the operation theatre our baby was here.

I did our guy hug with Kabir and side hugged Navya just then Alia and Dhruv as well as Mukti and Abhi came in. 

Alia and Dhruv have a four year old son Vivaan and Mukti and Abhi have a three year old girl Nina. It was a bit weird for me as for knowing Abhi has taken my sister's innocence but got over it as even my love was his sister in the first place. I hugged Abhi as we both picked our baby girls up who wrapped themselves around us.

My Vanessa is turning five in two weeks time and I feel I'll have to use my gun very soon as guys might start proposing her.
I yet remember Nandini's face when I told her this but she laughed at me and told that it was fine. Heck, that very moment I knew that if our daughter had a boyfriend my wife would surely play Cupid.

We all sat down and started talking and then Kabir said "Manik I honestly pity you brother"

"Why my dear brother" I said playing along.

"You see except you the rest of us get to celebrate Valentine's Day"

"Why is that so?" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"it's your wedding anniversary+ your daughter's birthday"

"Kabir you want to know something you guys have to be here for my daughter's birthday how about that now"

Kabir frowned while we all laughed and he pouted sadly. Ha!! That's what you get buddy. Then all of us started watching the match which was of Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals and the night continued as I pulled Nandini onto my lap keeping my hand on her stomach as she smiled at me.

"How's my babies and their mother doing today love"

She smiled "mommy and her babies both are fine and we love daddy a lot"

"Trust me baby I love you guys more than anything. I'll do anything to protect you. Thank you for giving me our family"

"I know you will. I trust you and I love you Manik"