𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜

Next morning:

Nandini's pov.

I woke up to the sound of people talking. I smile and have a look at my phone notifications. My smile immediately grew wider seeing a message from manik.

Manik: good morning sweetheart;).

I smiled happily and replied.

Nandini: good morning to you too Mr. Malhotra.❤❤

Sent.

I got an instant reply.
Manik: your up.

Nandini: no. You woke me up.

Manik: oh really but seriously I can't get last night out of my head.

Nandini: me too. But I really have to go so bye I need to get ready. See you later.

Manik: see you soon Ms. Murthy..

I kept my phone aside and left to take a bath.

Nandini's pov end.
............
A few days before the engagement.

"Nandini I was hoping to take you out this evening just the two of us. How does that sound to you?" Manik asked smiling to himself on the call.

"Sounds good actually"

"so I'll pick you up at 6 tonight?"

"Yeah I'm fine with that. See you later Manik"

"Bye Love see you later" He hung up after that.

Nandini got dressed in a purple and white flannel shirt and denim black jeans along with her vans. A very casual outfit as mentioned by Manik in his text since he forgot to on the call.
Later at six in the evening on dot Manik picked her up and they left to their dinner location. He wore a purple button up shirt and black jeans. As they reached the forest reserves Manik stopped the vehicle. They got off and he took her towards the trail path that was present.

As they walked for five minutes Nandini started complaining.

"Manik how much further will you make me walk"

"I know love we'll be there in a few minutes"

When the path ended there was a beautiful house that had glass windows and was made up of pure wood. Manik took out a key and said "this is our little getaway from everyone space. How do you like it love? Change anything you don't like"

"Manik this is amazing but how do we have a house here?"

"This part of the location is bought by us. About ten miles from here and the forest for wild animals start. There is a heavy boundary wall though so to protect the private properties. My beautiful wife please do the honors" he said the last part before handing her the key.

Nandini opened the door and before she could step inside Manik bent down and took her in his arms inside and then dropped her back down only as they reached the living room. He showed her around and then stopped in front of a door.

"This is our bedroom" he said opening the door and Nandini gasped seeing it. It was beautiful. The room was in a mixed combination of brown and white and the vibe it gave was relaxing. Manik made her sit on the bed as they started talking.