𝚁𝚘𝚔𝚊 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚢

Kabir soon returned after dropping pandit Ji at the entrance of the apartment building where his cab was waiting. He settled down on his seat while all were quiet thinking and planning of how to get the work divided and done in their minds.

Just then Raj spoke: alright we'll make this simple who decides on doing what?

Alia: uncle, I'll handle clothes for everyone. Don't worry.

Kabir: I'll take care of food. Only the best will be served.

Dhruv: I'll see the decorations.

Navya: Dhruv I'll help you. I'll have my team to work on it.

Mukti: I'm with Alia.

"Meera and I will do the necessary shopping like gifts and sweets" Niyonika said squealing.

Sharan: well that leaves us to send invitations and deciding the venue.

Everyone soon left to complete their responsibilities for the roka ceremony. Manan meanwhile took this time to take care of each other. They knew about each other a little more than what they had discovered earlier.

All was going well invitations were sent, thank god WhatsApp for that, gifts were bought, dresses and food was done. The decorations were almost done and the location of roka was looking beautiful.

All were ready looking stunning with Alia's fashion collection on them. They reached the location and soon the groom was called out.

Manik came on the stage in a pure white sherwani looking very handsome

Manik came on the stage in a pure white sherwani looking very handsome. Then Nandini was called on the stage. She was looking gorgeous in her golden lehenga.

Nandini and Manik sat down in front of priest and the holy fire as they performed the rituals to have god's holy blessings on their marriage

Nandini and Manik sat down in front of priest and the holy fire as they performed the rituals to have god's holy blessings on their marriage. As the priest completed the rituals they were made to sit on the couch with a lovely backdrop that Navya and her team had done and it was indeed beautiful.