Chapter VII: Heaven May be Cruel, But Everything's Going To Be Daijoubu.

Author: *serious* What a nice title we have here. "Everything's Going To Be Daijoubu."
Shinsuke: What do you mean "Heaven May Be Cruel"?
Author: *serious* You'll know it later. Maybe I'm out of ideas for the title of the chapter.
Matako: *furrowed eyebrows* What the hell is wrong with Yori?
Author: *serious* Shinsuke, *looked at Shinsuke* answer.
Shinsuke: *blows smoke from his kiseru* *looked at Author* I do not have any ideas.

Back to the ball game.

The next day, Yori's visitor came back. She insisted, but Shinsuke replied that Yori's busy. She wanted to wait for him. Shinsuke was fine with that, but not really.

10:00 AM in Yori's room...

Yori: *gloomy* (Who is she? I do not know her, but I think I've known her for a long time. Is this similar to deja vu? Every time I see that girl, I feel guilty. Her aura is... Blue... It symbolizes sadness... No... I feel this evil aura everywhere I go...)
Matako: [outside] *knocking* Yori! Get up, you lazy bum! It's late!! You also have a visitor!!
Yori: *gloomy* I have no time for visitors.
Matako: *annoyed* *opened the door* *looked at Yori* What the hell is your problem?!
Yori: *gloomy* Leave me alone, please.
Matako: *annoyed* You'll let Shinsuke- sama to worry about you?!
Yori: ... *death glare* I am not feeling well, so get out...
Matako: *scared* Y-Yes... *left the room*
Yori: *looking at Matako* *sighs*

Living Room...

Shinsuke: *S. P. O. B. P. F.* *reading files* Just what the hell? You shouldn't have returned if you ran away back then.
Makoto: *serious* That's why I've returned. I am here to pay you because of what happened few years ago!
Shinsuke: *SPOBPF* *reading files* The only way to repay Kiheitai is not returning.
Makoto: *annoyed* *crossed arms and looked away*

Later on, a scared Matako came in the living room.

Matako: *scared* Y-Yori is not feeling well...
Shinsuke: *doubted* *looked at Matako* Sick? I don't think so... He's only making excuses...
Matako: ... *left the room*
Shinsuke: *sighs* *SPOBPF* * looked at Makoto* Guess I have no choice. You can be roommates with Matako again.
Makoto: ... Thank you...
Bansai: *came* Shinsuke. *approached Shinsuke* I've brought the files you needed. *saw Makoto* Huh? Looks like we have a little reunion. *realized that Yori isn't here* Where's Yori?
Shinsuke: In his room. He's not feeling well...
Bansai: I'll go change my clothes. *left the room*

Yori's room...

Yori: *gloomy* *humming Bakemonogatari's Renai Circulation*

Someone opened the door.

Yori: *gloomy* *saw Bansai* *serious* What are you doing here?
Bansai: Checking you.
Yori: *gloomy* Did Bakasugi tell you to do it?
Bansai: No. Actually, I was going to my room. It's on this way, and I happen to visit you.
Yori: *serious* *looked away* ...
Bansai: *sat beside Yori* What's with you, anyway?
Yori: *serious* Nothing.
Bansai: *pondered* Really? Does it have to do with Makoto?
Yori: *gloomy* The girl?
Bansai: *nodded* *looked at Yori* Tell me.
Yori: *gloomy* *looked at Bansai*
Bansai: Do you and Makoto know each other?
Yori: *gloomy* *a lil' shocked* *looked away* I ahh... I do not know...
Bansai: Why? But you seem frustrated when we talk about her.
Yori: *gloomy* To tell you the truth, I had amnesia 2 years ago. The only thing I have is my diary, which consists of my everyday life, and my necklace with the black stone, which is the only remnant I have about my family. I tried to read my entries, but I only remember few of them, until now. I feel like... Like...
Bansai: Like what?
Yori: *gloomy* ... I've known her for a long time. I didn't know how to explain this, but I have this urge to protect her.
Bansai: May I know what happened back then? All the things you only remember, but I'm not forcing you.
Yori: *gloomy* Okay. I only remember that when she got home, she was tensed and anxious. She said that "they" are chasing her.
Bansai: They?
Yori: *gloomy* I don't know, she said that those people were blaming her for some reason.

Living room...

Makoto: Yori- san was my butler when I was still in the palace.
Shinsuke: Palace?
Makoto: *nodded* My family is the richest of all, if you know what I mean.
Shinsuke: The princess, am I right?
Makoto: Yes. And also, I am the reason why Yori- san is dense and short- tempered today. He had also trust issues.

Yori's room...

Yori: *gloomy* She told me that she wanted to escape with me, but I refused and told her to tell the truth, but she ran away instead.

"If I listened to him..."

"I did everything to stop her, yet I was useless after all..."

Bansai: So from your vague memory, you were Makoto's butler. You aided her to escape from her abusive family.
Yori: *gloomy* The government did an investigation for Makoto. I was also investigating about her lost. They spent months to find her, but it was a failure. She was really never been found.
Bansai: Hmm... How come you know it's her if you do not remember her?
Yori: *serious* It's her, because of her spiritual energy.

"A strong entity lies within her..."