Chapter II: You Should Not Interrupt A Busy Person.

Previously on No Game No-- I mean No Will No Life:

Scene 1:
Shinsuke: I called the two of you, in the absence of Takechi, because Kiheitai...
Matako: ...
Bansai: ...
Shinsuke: ... will have it's grand recruitment...
Bansai: Grand recruitment, I daresay?
Matako: Lord Shinsuke, is there any reason why we need to recruit more people?
Shinsuke: *blows smoke from his pipe* I haven't told you this, because I was busy. It's been 4 weeks since the Benizakura Arc. The damage of ship had been repaired, but we need more manpower. . The population of Kiheitai has dropped to 60%.

Scene 2:
Shinsuke: Yes. It means that we will find strong men, but unfortunately, the Jouishishi hired first the strong men we wanted to... *gets the paper from his yukata* *showed the picture to the two* Bansai, find this man.
Bansai: *gets the picture and looked at it* *realized something* Wait, is this...
Shinsuke: *serious* *nodded* Yes. His name is Yori. Think of him as a psychic. He knows what happened to someone: committed suicide or murdered, with one look on the victim. He was called "*Detective Strange". Although, his past occupation was unknown, rumors said that he was a spy in a secret government organization.

Bansai's P.O.V.
So, the search begins. But before that, I used Google to know who Yori is. No results found. I searched him in Edo, but found nothing, even the outskirts of it. I also tried to search him in the small villages near Edo, but... Ughh... No Yori found.

Me: *frustrated* Why is life like this?

It's my second day. I slept in a small inn. The staffs were nice. I paid the rent and continued the search. It's almost sunset, but still... What the hell... I only have a day. Tomorrow... I returned to the inn where I slept last night. Before sleeping, I get the picture of Yori from my pocket. I realized something: the reflection of the building with Otsuu's poster in the mirror and the coffee shop behind him... Kinda familiar... It's Osaka... I wrote in my planner that tomorrow morning, I'd go to that place.

I hurried to Osaka to search for him. As I have arrived there, I saw a noisy crowd surrounding something. I went nearer to it, only to see a murdered woman. Even though I have headphones on my ears, I still hear them talking about it. Suddenly, I heard a voice (imagine Ciel Phantomhive's voice in Japanese dub)...

 Suddenly, I heard a voice (imagine Ciel Phantomhive's voice in Japanese dub)

"Excuse me, what's the business here?"

-end of Bansai's P.O.V.

Bansai saw familiar face. He looked at picture carefully, then to the boy, then to the picture, then to the boy. He is him. It's Yori. He was about to ask if he's Yori, but the police suddenly arrived. He went away and followed Yori.

7:00 PM, Police Station

Detective: *reading the case about the murdered woman* (She was stabbed 3 times in the chest, 5 times in thigh, and a gunshot in the head. Is the criminal on drugs?)
Lady: *scared* *crying* *running towards Detective* DETECTIVE!!!
Detective: *saw the lady* *stands up and approached the lady* *curious* Young lady, what brings you here?
Lady: *scared* *crying* *stopped running* S-SOMEONE JUMPED FROM THE BUILDING, A-AND I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES!!!
Detective: *a little shocked* *gets and wears his coat* Let's go.

They went to the crime scene. Detective was about to investigate it, when he heard a slash at his back. The young lady was killed.

Detective: *serious* Just who are you?Bansai: *went out of the shadows* It doesn't matter

Bansai: *went out of the shadows* It doesn't matter. You need to come with me, Detective Yori, I daresay.
Yori: *serious* So tell me, how do you know my name? *looked at Bansai*
Bansai: Just come with me. You don't want to pick a fight, I daresay?
Yori: *serious* Did you kill the woman from the building? Did the young lady do something to you? In short, is this a trap for me? Your deed was, is, and will be unforgivable, Mister.
Bansai: If I were you--
Yori: *serious* What if I say no?
Bansai: *prepared his katana from his guitar* You're persuasive, I daresay...
Yori: *serious* Tsch...
Bansai: *serious* From now on, I will use force on you. You shall come with me...

"...you are an interesting one..."

Bansai suddenly attacked Yori in front, but Yori easily blocked it with his katana. Bansai attacked him at the back, but was easily evaded. They continued to clash. They were so fast that even a normal eye can't see them. Bansai slashed Yori, and he had a little cut on his left cheek.

Yori: *shocked* *can't move* (W-Why can't I move?! W-What is this? A poison? I... M-my vision...) *lost consciousness*
Bansai: *sigh* You were pretty good in swordsmanship. If your vision was 20:20, you could have seen it, but you do not know that before you came here, you already fell on the trap...

Next on NWNL

Popipo popipo popipo

Wait for it.

Next Chapter: Once You Are Caught, You Can't Escape From It.

Author's Note:
WOOOOOOOOO I ALMOST FORGOT THAT I'LL PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER HAHAHA. IT'S ALREADY 3:17 PM HAHAHA.