Chapter III: Once You Are Caught, You Can't Escape From It.

Previous Lee on Shaman King!!
(Matako: *annoyed* Wait! It's NWNL!!!!)

Scene 1:
Detective: *reading the case about the murdered woman* (She was stabbed 3 times in the chest, 5 times in thigh, and a gunshot in the head. Is the criminal on drugs?)
Lady: *scared* *crying* *running towards Detective* DETECTIVE!!!
Detective: *saw the lady* *stands up and approached the lady* *curious* Young lady, what brings you here?
Lady: *scared* *crying* *stopped running* S-SOMEONE JUMPED FROM THE BUILDING, A-AND I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES!!!
Detective: *a little shocked* *gets and wears his coat* Let's go.

Scene 2:
Yori: *serious* What if I say no?
Bansai: *prepared his katana from his guitar* You're persuasive...
Yori: *serious* Tsch...
Bansai: *serious* From now on, I will use force on you. You shall come with me...

"...you are an interesting one..."

Before that, let's have an author's note. Heyyy, how's it going, my fellow readers? Did I successfully waste your time? Huehuehue then congratulate me, humans!! Well, probably. Hahaha... So thank you for the people who still read this. Hooray for the third chapter!! Okay. Let's proceed...

"After that night..."

"I found myself chained in a dim room

"I found myself chained in a dim room..."

Shinsuke: *blows smoke from his kiseru* Oi, wake up.
Yori: *woke up* *weakened* W-Where am... I?
Shinsuke: *looked at Yori* Kiheitai ship.
Yori: *shocked as he saw Shinsuke* W-Who are you?
Shinsuke: Bansai had a hard time convincing you. You destroyed the strings he used on you. Your swordmanship is incredible.
Yori: *annoyed* I asked for your name! Are you even listening?
Shinsuke: *sighs* Takasugi. Takasugi Shinsuke... I didn't imagine that you're rude.
Yori: *serious* ...
Shinsuke: *went closer to Yori* *tilted Yori's head*
Yori: *tensed* *slightly blushed* H-Hey... (His aura is... Is black... Evil... Sadistic... I sense a tint of red aura in him. His bloodlust... He just wanted to destroy. His goal is to destroy the "rotten world" he knows.)
Shinsuke: Hmm... *observed every aspect of Yori* *grins*
Yori: *tensed* (Now what should I do to escape from here?)
Shinsuke: *grins* *stands up* *turns back* I'll give everything that you need. Name your price. Just do what I want you to do. Find a girl named Makoto Kurobara. She is stubborn and clumsy, and she didn't even realize that she had the intel with her. Accept my offer.
Yori: *serious* I won't accept it.
Shinsuke: ... *suddenly hits the wall using the katana just beside Yori*
Yori: *shocked and tensed*
Shinsuke: *somehow pissed off but poker face* When a person doesn't get what he wants, his temper becomes shorter. Somehow, I am pissed off in your response.

Now, their faces are close to each other.

Yori: *shocked*
Shinsuke:

Well, after an hour... Ughh... Okay okay. The "backyard" of the ship. I dunno how you call it.

Shinsuke: *smirks* It's hard to convince you, like what Bansai said, Yori- chan

Yori: *annoyed* Don't call me Yori-chan, Bakasugi. *closed eyes and crossed arms*
Shinsuke: Heh, *blows smoke from his kiseru* you made a nickname for me, even though we're not that close. *opened his eye* Such a cutie. Such a tsundere...
Yori: *annoyed* Tsundere janai. Yori da.

*"Tsundere janai. Yori da." means "I'm not tsundere. I'm Yori." It is the famous catchphrase of Katsura Koutarou from the anime and manga Gintama. Just change "Tsundere" to "Zura", and "Yori" to "Katsura".

Shinsuke: Zura?
Yori: *annoyed* Zura janai. Yori da--
Shinsuke: *annoyed* Yeah yeah. Shut up. *blows smoke from pipe* You're not Katsura. By the way, did you enjoy "that"?
Yori: *looked at Shinsuke* Enjoy what?
Shinsuke: What we did an hour ago.
Yori: The torture? I want to thank you *looked at his wounds that had bandages* because I had more wounds.
Shinsuke: *sadist* I like your moans.
Yori: *annoyed* Those aren't moans, fool. And if you want me as your concubine, sorry, because I am a man.
Shinsuke: Don't care. *walks away* By 12:00 NN, lunch will be ready.
Yori: I won't eat...
Shinsuke: *stopped* Then go ahead. *walks away* It's not my fault if you die right here, right now.

"His aura is black. He is pure evil. Not just that, I also sense a tint of this red aura. If I am right, it represents his bloodlust."