Characters

These are the characters with pictures included in the story (I'll post the pictures when their debut chapter was released).

First of all, I'll introduce my original characters:

Yori
Our 17-year old main protagonist in this nonsense book. He works at a police station as a detective in the outskirts of Edo. He may be dense and short- tempered, but can also be caring and protective to his comrades. People described him as a clever boy, because of his ways of solving crimes. For some people, he and his method of solving crimes were mysterious that people feared.

He is as swift as a coursing river, with the force of a great typhoon and strength of a rqging fire. As mysterious as the dark side of the moon (Are you singing?).

Makoto Kurobara
The next heir to the Royal Family. People recognized her as a goddess because of her kindness and beauty, but it is the opposite when she's inside her palace. She is spoiled and arrogant. She treated others like pawns and won't forgive them if they made a mistake.

Her age?? 20 years old. I'd kill this bitch if I can.

Mika
The bride of Takasugi Shinsuke, and the cousin of Makoto. Her father is the boss of smugglers and negotiators of Kiheitai. She may look like rude and dense, but caring and always ready to protect her friends, especially to her father.

Jin
He is a former comrade of Yori when he was still working for Makoto. He is an independent, clever, and handsome man. He was a wandering ninja before Makoto recruited him.

Should I give a background about these Gintama characters?

Gintama characters: (f/n , l/n)(From left to right)Shinsuke TakasugiMatako KijimaBansai KawakamiHepeita Takechi

(From left to right)
Shinsuke Takasugi
Matako Kijima
Bansai Kawakami
Hepeita Takechi

And more upcoming Gintama characters...