Chapter VI: Nobody Wants A Crappy Visitor.

Author's Note:

Author: *bm* Darn it! The best part, the Author's Note, was a waste! It was deleted. Since I don't want to use foul words in my section, I'll have Yori- sama read it.
Yori: *unconscious*
Shinsuke: Have you forgotten? *blows smoke from his pipe* Yori collapsed before the sixth chapter was published.
Author: *gloomy* I-Is that so?
Takechi: *came* You look gloomy, Author- san. Want me to read it for you?
Author: *gloomy* *looked at Takechi* I appreciate it, Takechi- san. *gave the papers to Takechi*
Takechi: *reading* "April 1, 2017, Friday. It's my 5th time to go to a province, but this time, it's different. My experience was far different. Actually, the 1st to 4th times were our field trip. We went island hopping, and the only way to get there is by boat. It's my first time to ride it. The sea was calm, and the breeze was neither too hot nor too cold. We went swimming in that island during that time. 2PM, we should go back to our hotel, but the bad thing is, it was windy that time. And, that means it's wavy. I have to admit this: I was a little scared, but it was fun." Let's start.
Author: Okayy, because of the long absence, I will publish 2 chapters. Yeah. And also, no drawings for this time and the next chapters.
Same setting...

Yori: *wounded* *saw the girl* *shocked* Y- You're

Yori: *wounded* *saw the girl* *shocked* Y- You're... *fainted*
Shinsuke: *looking at the girl* *somehow pissed off but poker faced* ...

The girl attacked the remaining samurai with her umbrella. She successfully defeated them.

Shinsuke: *somehow pissed off but poker faced* *carried unconscious Yori* What are you doing here, Makoto?
Makoto: *serious* *looked at Shinsuke*Aren't you happy that I'm here, saving the two of you, Takasugi- sama? Aren't you going to greet me "Welcome back!!"?
Shinsuke: *somehow pissed off but poker faced* *looked at Makoto* Tsch...
Makoto: *annoyed* Don't "tsch" me!! Is that the response I got from you? Do you know how far I've got to get back here?!
Shinsuke: *somehow pissed off but poker faced* (Yori- chan, let's go...) *walks away*
Makoto: *beast mode* GRR... *approached Takasugi* Wait! You're going to leave me here all of a sudden?! What will happen if-- *saw unconscious Yori* Hey, *looked at Takasugi* what is he doing here?
Shinsuke: *somehow pissed off but poker faced* *stopped* ... *death glare Makoto* I'll answer you. I hired him not because I want him to search for you, but because he's a strong samurai. Now, if you're not satisfied with my answer and you still want to ask the reason why he's here, it's none of your business. *walks away*

Yori's room in the ship...

Yori: *woke up* *grunts* *tries to sit* *felt pain on his stomach* Nnn

Yori: *woke up* *grunts* *tries to sit* *felt pain on his stomach* Nnn... *saw bandages on his body and arms* Were my wounds that severe? *puts his eyeglasses*
Shinsuke: [outside] *knocks*
Yori: *looked at the door* Come in.
Shinsuke: *opened the door*
Yori: ...
Shinsuke: *leaned on the wall* *blows smoke from his pipe* You have a visitor outside.
Yori: *gloomy* Tell her that I am not feeling well. *laid on his bed and turned back*
Shinsuke: *sat beside Yori* Hmm... *caressed Yori's head* So you knew?? She wanted to talk to you.
Yori: *drowsy* Mhm... N- No... T-Thank you... *sleeps*
Shinsuke: *saw Yori sleeping* *stands up* *removed Yori's eyeglasses* *exited the room and closed the door* *smirks* Sweet dreams, my dear... *walks away*

Next on NWNL...

Author: *worried* My, Yori- sama seems gloomy... Ohh... About the sleeping Yori, I forgot that he will be like that in the next chapter... Not in this chapter...
Matako: *facepalm* Why did you spoil the next chapter in the previous chapter??
Takechi: Next on NWNL, "Heaven May Be Cruel, But Everything's Going to be Daijoubu--"
Matako: *annoyed* WHY DAIJOUBU?! IT SOUNDED LIKE WE ARE WEEBS, EVEN THOUGH WE ARE JAPANESE!!!
Author: Except for me...