Chapter V: Fridays Should Be My Day- Off.

Something unexpected happened, that's why the auction was rescheduled. The auction will be held after a few months.

Timeskip after 2 months...
Stars are bright in the space. Although they are seem to appear near to each other, they are really distant to one another.

Yori's room inside the Kiheitai ship...

Yori: *reading the newspaper* *leans on his chair* (I know what happened and how she was murdered, but the evidences were erased in the crime scene. How could that be?)

Someone knocked on the door.

Yori: *reading the newspaper* Come in.
Shinsuke: *opened the door* Yori- chan.
Yori: *reading the newspaper* Why are you here?
Shinsuke: *crossed arms* *leaned against the wall* I'll give you another task. It'll take you a day to finish it.
Yori: *stopped reading* *placed the newspaper on the table* Another one? *stands up and sits on the bed* *looked at Shinsuke* *annoyed* But tomorrow is my day- off.
Shinsuke: *blows smoke from his kiseru* Then the day after tomorrow would be your day- off. *looks at Yori*
Yori: *annoyed* *sighs* No, I won't go. *lays on the bed*
Shinsuke: Then if you won't, you'll let me hear you moan while I do dir--
Yori: *annoyed* *grunts* Alright, fine. I'll go to your office later to get the details about this mission.
Shinsuke: *exited from the room*
Yori: *disgusted* (What the hell is wrong with that pervert?! He's out of character.)

Later night at Takasugi's office

Yori: ...
Shinsuke: Tomorrow, we'll meet the organizer and host of the auction at 10:00 AM in his office. I forgot to say, he is also the leader of one of the infamous smugglers here in Japan.
Yori: *annoyed* Why not Bansai- san? He can be trusted at all times, unlike a newbie like me.
Shinsuke: Hahaha... I gave him a task already. It's a test for my trust in you.
Yori: *annoyed* *crossed arms* *sighs* Yeah, yeah... *closed eyes* I didn't even want to join here, though... *opened eyes* Say.
Shinsuke: *reading papers* Hmm?
Yori: No, nothing...

Boss Auction's office...

Boss: *observing the knife* Is this really the Twister? Impressive, because it's my first time to see a knife like this. If its market price is $90 000, then it might reach up to $30 000 000. You'll receive thirty-five percent of the highest bid.
Shinsuke: Thirty-five percent?

Yori: *whispers to Shinsuke* $10 500 000, to be exact

Shinsuke: I see... So when is the rescheduled auction? *rested his face on his hand* I forgot the date.
Boss: *checked his planner* Next Wednesday. We will give the money to you two days after the auction.
Shinsuke: *stands up* I'll leave the rest to you. Yori, let's go.
Yori: *nodded*

They left in the office.

Yori's room inside the ship...

Yori: *removed the buttons of his shirt* *laid on the bed* *inhale, exhale* (Tiring day... Too lazy to change clothes...)

"I didn't realize that I fell asleep on my bed, without changing my clothes. Maybe I am a heavy sleeper, or I'm just tired. I didn't even turn off the light. I wasted electricity because of this. I even forgot to remove my eyeglasses."

8:24 AM...

Yori's room in the ship...

Yori: *reading text* ("It seems the murderer was murdered. RIGHT HERE!!!! His face can't be distinguished because it's full of bruises. We knew that this is Yuichiro because he had an ID." What if it's a setup?)
Shinsuke: [outside] Yori- san, we will be heading out in 5 minutes. Are you ready?
Yori: I'm ready. *puts his cellphone in the pocket*

Meeting place, 10:00 AM...

Yori: *annoyed* It's already 10:00 AM, why isn't he here? I thought it's 10 AM sharp.
Shinsuke: Be patient, Yori- chan. While waiting, let's talk about the Royal Family.
Yori: *looked at Shinsuke* Why?
Shinsuke: *looked at Yori* Nothing. Just to pass the time. You know, the Royal Family has this kind of heir that doesn't want to be a boy. Funny, isn't it?
Yori: Kinda... How many are the princes and princesses?
Shinsuke: *thinks* I don't know. Maybe one or two? But, he was missing ever since.

The boss came riding a big ship, just the same size of the Kiheitai ship.

Boss: *went out* *saw Shinsuke* Oh, sorry for waiting. *walks down*
Shinsuke: *saw the boss* Don't worry about it.
Boss: *stopped walking* *gave the money* The highes bid was $30 000 000. Here.
Shinsuke: *took the money* Thanks.
Yori: *felt something strange about the money* (It can't be...) *whisper* Bakasugi, on three, throw that money away.
Shinsuke: Why?
Yori: Just do it. One, two, ...
Shinsuke: *throws the money away*

KABOOM!!!! The money exploded. The boss and his guards easily escaped. The two were surrounded by the boss' lackeys.

Shinsuke: Howd' ya know?
Yori: *prepared himself* I feel it.
Shinsuke: *pulls his katana* You really are an interesting one.
Yori: *pulls his katana* No, I'm not.

It's 100 versus 2. 100:2. 85:2. 70:2. 65:2. 50:2. 35:2. 20:2. 10:2.

Yori: *gasping* (Only ten left.) *looked at Shinsuke*
Shinsuke: *gasping*
Yori: *gasping* (Even Bakasugi's exhausted.) *killed one person* Tsch... (I must hurry--)
A samurai stabbed Yori on his stomach. Yori vomited blood and he was on his knees.

Shinsuke: *saw Yori wounded* *shocked* Yori- chan!! *killed a samurai* *hurried to Yori*
Yori: *gasping* *vomits blood* *saw that Shinsuke will be attacked* *shocked* BAKASUGI, ON YOUR BACK!!!

Yori tried to run, but he collapsed. He didn't manage to save Takasugi, however...

Author's note:HOWEVER WHAT?!?!?! Eyo wazzup meyts? Thank you for reading everything (even the preface, character, and prologue)

Author's note:
HOWEVER WHAT?!?!?! Eyo wazzup meyts? Thank you for reading everything (even the preface, character, and prologue).

Next on NWNL...

Author: *serious* Something unexpected happened!!
Matako: A forgotten friend from the past?? Next on NWNL,
Author and Matako: "Nobody Wants A Crappy Visitor!!"
Author: I can't believe Yori will be sleeping throughout the chapter...
...
Yori: I'm just tired.
Author: Fakku. Okay guys. Before I say goodbye, I just want to say sorry for the crappy drawing.