"Hello", I said.

"Hey, Mr. Orchid. Can you please meet me outside in the garden now?", Eva said.

"Anything urgent?", I asked.

"Yeah, kind off. Please come alone", she said.

"Ok, I'll be there in five", I said and hung up.

"What happened?", Drake asked.

"Eva wants to meet me in the garden​, Alone", I said.

"What does she want to discuss at this time of night?", Caleb asked.

"How do I know?", I replied and got up.

"She's strange", Caleb said and then drank his beer.

I left the room and moved towards the garden. On my way, I saw Aria with her friend, Garey. They both were drinking wine at a table. Aria looked at me and waved her hands towards me. I just nodded and left for garden. I'm a very mature person, so I give Aria some privacy.

I walked to the garden and saw Eva sitting on the bench looking at the infinity. She turned all of a sudden to see me as if sensed my presence and smiled at me.

I sat down next to her and smiled back at her. She again looked in front. I followed her gaze and saw a lamp lighting a few distance ahead of us.

"Mr. Orchid, thanks for coming to this marriage", Eva said.

"It's my pleasure, miss. Rose", I said.

"It's a gift from my side to you, so that when I'll be gone you do have something to remember me", she said giving me a bracelet. It was silver coloured and had a heart shaped lock on top.

"But I don't have anything to give to you and it's a ladies bracelet", I replied.

"Just keep it with you, it's very special to me, a very special person gave it to me. And you don't need to give me anything, you've already given me so much. I don't need anything more", she said and I just nodded and placed the braclet in my jeans pocket.

I'll get her a gift too, I thought.

"I'll miss you", she said.

"Why?", I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe because of all the favours you've done to me", she said.