Just an Hour?

Gemma immediately called Louis back. Grinning from ear to ear she she clicked the re-dial button. Her heart beat faster and faster as the phone rang. "Hello?" Louis picked up. "Hiya it's Gemma. I've got like a bajillion missed calls from you. Is everything ok?" Gemma asked trying to sound breezy but failing. "Yeah I was just wondering if you'd like to go out in a bit. I'm coming round your flat in a bit to pick Harry up any way.So you wanna head out then?" Louis asked in the gentlest was possible. Gemma got lost in his words and was silenced by her thoughts. In all her 20 years on this earth never had a boy she met for the first time yesterday ever called her back so early the following morning let alone to ask if she'd like to go out with them again. This fact caused her heart to beat twice as fast as it was. Gemma returned from her thoughts. "You there?" Louis questioned. "Oh yeah that would be great. What time suits?" "Well in about an hour if thats ok" Gemmas eyes darted over to her alarm clock. Its only 9.30. He called before 9.30. Gemma was again taken aback by this. "Y-yeah. T-t-thats erm... perfect,"she stuttered. " See you later in a bit."  And with that she hung up. "I'VE GOT AN HOUR TO GET READY TO GO OUT WITH LOUIS TOMLINSON!!" Gemma shout excitedly. She proceeded to run straight into the bathroom. She suddenly looked up to find Harry and Nicole in the shower. "Oh jesus christ. Sorry," Gemma shouted covering her eyes with one hand. She ran out and closed the door. She leaned back on the closed door and let out a deep sigh. "This cant be happening. I've just got off the phone with Louis and now I've seen Harry naked," she muttered to herself half laughing. 

                        She ran back into her bedroom and made the best out of some wet wipes she found in her make up bag. While wiping away the remaining make up from last night she opened her wardrobe. Something to make it look like Ive not put  a lot of effort in she thought. She pulled out her favourite blue maxi dress. She examined the dress, checking for any flaws. She then threw it onto the bed. She began looking for her shoes. She threw her arm underneath her bed in search of her only pair of wedges. She couldnt find them and began to run into Nicoles bedroom. She could still hear the lovers in the shower so she ran straight in. Gemma looked all around the room to no avail. She began to tip all the drawers upside down. She found the shoes in Nicoles underwear drawer of all places. She pulled out the shoes, undoing an entangled bra as she did so. She ran out of the room, leaving looking like a bomb dropped and began to undress as she ran. She slipped the dress on and began to work on her hair. She checked the clock as she did so. " 30 minutes left," she whispered. She tied her long brown hair up into a messy bun. Leaving a few strands loose. Suddenly she turned to her make up bag. "The natural look is what I need, just a little bit of everything," she muttered pulling out her concealer. Again she check the clock. 20 minutes left. She applied a light layer of foundation and opted for a glitter eye shadow which highlighted her large blue eyes. After all the make up was applied she put her wedges on and walked into the kitchen. 

                               As Gemma walked into the kitchen she picked up the clothes that were still lay messily on the floor from last night. She piles them on the sofa and walked over to the cupboard and pulled out a packet of pop tarts. She pushed the tart into the toaster and looked at the clock. 10 minutes. She turned around to face the kitchen/living room. She looked over the bathroom door and saw Harry walking out wearing nothing but a towel. "Oh sorry,"he said with no meaning. "Oh its ok. Im sorry for walking in on you two before," Gemma replied trying to look him in the eye but she gazed at his never ending torso. "Oh I didnt even notice. You should of joined us," he stated cheekily winking at Gemma. Gemma felt herself giggling and with that Harry continued to walk into Nicoles bedroom. Without even closing the door he dropped his towel. Gemma tried not to look but curiosity overtook her. She watched as he turned around to close the door. "I cannot believe THAT just happened," she said giggling to herself. Gemma jumped as the pop tarts emerged from the toaster. She grabbed the tart, throwing it from hand to hand to stop it from burning. She stuffed half of it into her mouth and walked into the bathroom. She knocked on the door. "Come on in," Nicole said seductively. "Its me", Gemma said as she walked in. Luckily Nicole was wearing a towel so at least she was covered. "Why are you so dressed up? Is it cos Harry's here?" Nicole asked cheekily. " Gemma shook her head as she swallowed what was left of the pop tart. "No actually, Im goin out with Louis when he comes round to pick Harry up." Gemma said checking her hair in the bathroom mirror. "LOUIS TOMLINSON!?" Nicole shouted. "LOUIS FUCKING TOMLINSON. AS IN HARRY AND LOUIS?" Nicole exclaimed excitedly. Gemma nodded laughing. "Well arent we the popular pair. I got Harry and you go Louis." she said winking. Suddenly the door bell rang.

                      Gemma checked her appearance in the mirror one final time and as she left the bedroom Nicole slapped her bum. This was their own little good look wish. They'd always done it and now it was a habit. Gemma ran to the phone."Hi. Louis?"she questioned. "Yeah, you gonna let me up or will I freeze down here," he said laughing. "Ill buzz you up." She pressed the buzzer and tried collected the clothes that were lying on the sofa and threw them into Nicoles room. Harry was still inside and was beginning to walk out. She watched as he walked out trying not to stare but it was too hard. "Hey mate," Harry said walking into the living room. Gemma looked at him surprised thinking he was talking to her. She turned around to see Louis walking into the room. He walked over and kissed her on the forehead sending another shiver down her spine. "Hiya love," Louis said. Gemma was unaware who this was aimed at but the smirk on Harrys face said it all. "You two ready then?" Louis asked pulling Gemma closer. "Yeah lemme just grab my phone." Gemma replied. She returned with her bag. She popped her head into Nicole and told her they were leaving. Nicole followed Gemma out of the bathroom, still wearing her towel. She flung her arms around Harry and started to kiss him. Louis looked at Gemma with a OH DEAR GOD look causing Gemma to laugh loudly. As the two parted lips Louis lead me outside and I was followed by Harry whos hair was now ruffled from Nicoles hand brushing through it. Louis grabbed Gemmas and and walked down the stairs. "You look gorgeous." he said looking deep into her blue eyes. "Thanks your not so bad yourself," she replied winking. She was aware that she had no nerves when talking to him and felt like she knew him forever. "So what are we doin today then?" Gemma asked as Louis held the door to leave the block of flats open for her. "Well im we're gonna drop Hazza off and then we're gonna go to the beach." Louis said as he opened the door to his car for Gemma. "Oh I love the beach. But we're in London  Where is the closest beach?" Gemma asked. "Oh you'll find out." Louis said closing the door. Gemma shook her head and began smiling from ear to ear. This time yesterday she was still depressed over Dylan and today she was in a car with Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson going to the beach. She laughed quietly to herself and fastened her seat belt and the car took off.