Scott- The Grand Finale

Author's Note: I have a big announcement coming up in a few minutes, hours maybe.
QOTD: When and why did you start reading my imagines?

You pressed your pencil to the clean sheet of paper, wondering how to start. You knew, perhaps, that there really was no good way, but you sat there debating nonetheless. Finally, after much pointless deliberation, you started writing.

Things Scott and I have done together:

It was a boring title, but it fit what you were doing quite well, so you went with it.

1) Break into his neighbors' backyard and go swimming

That was the first thing that came to mind when you considered good memories of him.

2) Get caught making out in the janitor's closet during class

That was initially embarrassing, but after enough time, it transformed into a good memory.

3) Binge watch all seven seasons of Parks and Recreation in one day.

Still not sure how you'd managed that.

4) Drive all the way to Washington on a whim.

You were grounded for a long time after that. A very, very long time.

5) Sing every word to High School Musical, which Scott had apparently memorized verbatim.

That was a good night, one of your best nights.

6) Slaughter the Chimera pack.

That day was very fun for you, even though there was no actual killing since Scott is the definition of a good guy.

7) Prank the entire school into thinking the two of you had matching Nickelback tattoos.

If a prank only embarrasses you, is it really a prank? Or is the joke on you?

8) Roll down the hill at Waterbury Park. Straight into a tree which happened to be balancing a very fragile bee hive.

Not like you're allergic to bees or anything.

9) Hike to the tallest point in California.

And have you mentioned your altitude sickness?

10) Go to the drive-in to watch some black and white film from the 60s. Then, after it was over, you stayed for the next movie. But you disconnected the speaker and moved to the back, so it was as if you were the only two there, munching popcorn and laying on the roof of his car to look at the stars.

That's the one.

You threw your pencil onto the desk and sprinted out of the house, running to the end of the street where Scott lived. You started pounding on his door, knowing he wouldn't answer if you weren't persistent.

"Scott," you said, almost breathless by the time he answered the door.

"What do you want?" He mumbled, not bothering to remove his earbuds.

"Look at number ten," you shoved the list into his hand. "Number ten is the best moment of my life, and it was with you. If you can remember that night and say we should stay broken up, then we'll stay broken up. But if you look at this and remember how in love we were in this moment, then we can't break up, Scott."

His eyes found number ten first, and you watched his face soften as he read it. Then you watched his eyes scanning over the other nine points.

"You're right," he stared down at the list. "I love you."

You let out a sigh of relief, and your eyes met as he took you into a suffocating hug. Your feet felt as if they were floating when you met at the same level, and for the first time in the four weeks you'd been broken up, he kissed you.