Photoshoot and the Studio

Tiffany Johnson

I woke up to my alarm going off that I set when we came home. Since it was going off that meant it was 10:00am. The photoshoot was at 12 so it gave me sometime at the studio with the boys. I got up and hopped in the shower, I didn't wash my hair because I did it yesterday plus I didn't have time to do my hair right now.

Once I got out of the shower after doing washing up I just got dressed into a long black t-shirt and a pair of shorts, along with my gray knee high boots and I brushed my hair and put on a gray hat.

I did nothing for makeup, just kept it natural besides just combing my eyebrows so they weren't all over the place

I did nothing for makeup, just kept it natural besides just combing my eyebrows so they weren't all over the place. I went down the stairs with my phone in hand.

I stopped at the full length mirror and took a picture captioning it "Busy Day Today" then posted it to my snapchat story.

I walked to the living room were I heard the guys, "Y'all ready?"

"Yeah." Johnson said standing up.

"We were waiting for you." Sam said as we all walked out and to Gilinsky's car.

I looked at the time and it was 10:57am, so I had about 30 minutes to do the song with Sam.

Once we got to the studio and started to work it was 11:14am. Everyone was watching us through the glass as me and Sam did the song multiple times.

After we did the song for the fourth time I had to go. "I'll be back soon!" I shouted as I walked out of the studio. Nate had already called an Uber and it was downstairs.

On the way to the to the place where we were doing the photoshoot I was texting.

From Jack Gilinsky:
I love it when you sing, good luck at the photoshoot :)

I rolled my eyes at his text and didn't respond.

From Lizzza:
Yesterday was fun, wanna come over today to hang out?

To Lizzza:
I would love to but I can't today got a full schedule maybe tomorrow tho

She send back a simple okay and to let her know.

From Corinna:
Heath was asking about u, all the guys want you to come back over

To Corinna:
I'll hang out soon again it was fun

By the time I answered texts and emails I had arrived.

Soon I was changed in to a new outfit and my makeup was begin done natural and my hair was being slightly curled.