Chapter 11- Bad Day

It only took a few moments more before Ant and Dec came into sight. "Good morning."

"Morning."

Today there was no jokes or small talk before they started with the real reason they were here. "The public have been voting for someone to do Hell-A-Vator. In no particular order, Dougie...it's not you." Ant started which of course caused Doug smile, and gab his hand into my side as a way of showing his happiness for not being shown.

"Willie...it's not you."

"Lorraine...it's not you."

"Heather...it's not you."

"Jessica-Jane...it's not you."

"Sinitta...it might be you."

"It is her," I whispered to Dougie and he nodded agreeing with me.

"Fatima...it's not you," Dec continued.

"Pat...it's not you."

"Chrissy...it's not you."

"Mark...it's not you."

"Stephanie...it's not you."

"Emily...it's not you."

"Which means Anthony, it might be you."

"It's between Anthony and Sinitta," Ant said. "The person doing Hell-A-Vator is...Sinitta."

"Sinitta, we will see you later. To the rest of you, see you tomorrow." Dec added as they left camp. Of course, soon as they were out of camp Sinitta went into an up roar which left the whole camp trying to calm her down ready for her trail. In my opinion, it was her own fault. She was obviously makes a big deal of it so they keep voting her to do it. Not being able to take much more of Sinitta's worrying, I went and sat on my hammock, trying to stay out of it before snapping at her. I was tired and just in a funny mood. Dougie nearly outing my secret to the whole camp yesterday while drunk didn't really help.

Mark started to cook whatever rice we had to eat, before suddenly going off with Dougie. This then annoyed Anthony as the rice started to burn. "Where has he gone? You can't just start cooking it and then expect me to take over when you're bored," Anthony ranted.

"Don't worry, I'll go get him." I said following Mark and Dougie who were down by the lake. My bad mood was getting worse for some reason. Probably girly reasons. When I found them, they were just standing by the water talking. Really! "Mark! Get your ass back up to camp and finish the cooking."

"Anthony took over," was his brilliant excuse.

"No, he only took over because you two buggered off."

"No cause..."

Interrupting Mark, my temper kept growing. "Don't fucking argue with me just go up to camp." They still didn't move. "I will take you there myself if you don't fucking move."

"Alright, calm down." Mark said as they both past me into camp. Dougie glanced at me for a moment, trying to smile which soon vanished when I didn't smile back.

Anthony ended up telling Mark off more, while I went and sat back down on my hammock. I just laid there while Sinitta went off to the bridge with Mark and Pat, until Jess came over.

"You seem a bit in a bad mood this morning. Is it possibly..." she said in a questioning tone. I nodded, knowing what she was talking about. "Aw, hun. Feel better." She said hugging me before heading over to Emily. I laid back down but no position was comfortable. Everything kept killing my stomach. Why do girls have to go through this? Before long, Doug came over.