Chapter 6-Missing home

Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning and surprisingly someone was awake before me.

"Morning beautiful." Dougie said.

"Hi." I replied, fidgeting with my hair as I knew it was not looking good.

"What no handsome or absolutely fit guy?"

"Nope." I said popped the p, smiling.

"You're so nice."

"I know right? That's why you love me." I said. Doug said something under his breath however I couldn't hear what it was. Leaving it, everyone else slowly started to get up. A few hours later I was called into the Bush Telegraph. I was handed a piece of paper and then told to go back to camp.

"We have some news!" I yelled, walking back down the slope to camp. "Celebrities, two new celebrates have entered the jungle. If they take the hard way into camp, you will have food for tonight. If they chose the easy way, you will have rice and beans." I finished.

"Does that mean there's no blush tucker trail?" Willie asked.

"I guess so." I said.

"New celebrities, who should we add to our little family?" Jess said. In our camp, we have this family thing. Steph's the mum, Willie is the dad, Jess is the older sister and me and Dougie are the younger brother and sister since we are the ones that mess around the most.

"An uncle?" Dougie suggested.

"Someone like an aunt." Jess added.

"Yeah, an aunt or uncle, just visiting." Doug said. I whacked him on the arm and sat down on my bed away from him shaking my head at his meanness to our new family members. A few hours past, Doug had just come back from the shower and was topless which showed his muscles. He obviously worked out.

"We won't speak to them if they don't get us dinner." Willie said snapping me out of my daydream of Dougie and all his half naked glory.

"We'll throw their beds in the lake. Come on I'll show you." I said getting up going over to Dougie. I reached my hand out and he took it. We walked down to the lake with everyone following, and he stood in front of me, between me and the lake.

"So we'd basically do this." I spoke before pushing Dougie into the lake. Everyone laughed along with me as we watched Doug resurface.

"I just had a shower!" he complained, moving to the edge of the lake and using those strong arms I was fantasising about early to lift himself up onto the bank.

"You needed another one." I said going back to camp. Everyone else followed. Jess came and sat next to me.

"You so like him!" she cried jumping onto my bed with me.

"I know I do. I knew it since when we spoke last night."

"Yeah! What did he say?"

"That I'm pretty much perfect."

"He likes you just the way you are!" she yelled jumping up and down on my bed.

"Just the way I am." I repeated.

"OH MY GOD!" She screamed. Everyone looked at us and she dragged me up to the Bush Telegraph. "Guys, we have another Peter and Katie in our hands. Dougie said Heather was pretty much perfect and she doesn't even deny that she fancies him." She pretty much squealed into the camera, causing me to hit her arm.

"You didn't have to tell them that!" I cried putting my head down trying to hide my blush. "Thanks my family are watching this show and I so wanted them to know that." I said sarcastically.