Chapter 10- Drinking Leads To Red Marks

After a while, Dougie and I came back to camp. Dougie went over to Mark while I went over to the girls.

"Emily do you still want to go for shower?" Jess asked.

"Yeah, Heather do you want to come?" Emily asked.

"I would love to."

"Do you need me to cycle for you girls?" Pat questioned. "It's just an excuse to go and watch you shower." What a dirty old man.

"He's a joker." Mark pitched in.

"He's a perv." I corrected.

"He's only joking." Mark said.

"I thought that too until I caught him watching me and Jess yesterday, and that's not a joke." I said.

"I can get away with it because it doesn't look that pervy when I do it. I can get away with it. You two are good-looking so you can't." Pat addressed to Mark and Dougie.

"How about we just go shower." I said grabbing my towel and bikini. The girls agreed doing the same and we went down to the lake. I got changed into my bikini and went for a shower washing away all my worries of what would be awaiting me when I got out of the jungle.

"Did someone say they needed the kiss of life?" Pat shouted to us.

"Heather has already had enough of that from Dougie." Jess yelled back, leaving me red in the face.

"Oi!" I cried whacking her in the arm. We finished and changed back in our red shorts and tanned vest tops. We went back up to camp then Mark and Dougie went for a shower. Not too soon later they came back, and then two men carried a TV into camp and set it up by the fire. Jess, Emily and I went and sat on the logs facing the screen. When Dougie saw I was sat down, he came and joined us throwing his arm around my waist.

"Doug, what happened to bro's before Ho's?" Mark question, throwing his arms out to the side, raising his shoulders in a question like fashion. I looked up at him when I heard him call me a Ho causing his eyes to widen, "Heather, I didn't mean it like that. I, um, uh..."He trailed off trying not to dig himself a bigger hole.

"Hmm," I hummed, "Sure." Everyone laughed gathering around the TV. Once everyone was seated, Phillip Scofield came on the screen.

"Well hello and welcome to 'Spill the Beans', a new jungle Saturday night game show. Here's how it works. We've been in contact with your loved ones back home and got them to spill the beans. We have asked them all a question about you and your habits. They have given us three possible answers to each question. All you need to do is choose the one your friend or family member thinks most applies to you. Get your answer right, you get to go to the jungle pub, if you get it wrong it's just another ordinary night in the jungle. Lorraine, you go first." He said. "We asked your friend Julia if your house was on fire what would you save. Did she say your handbag, your computer or your telephone?"

"My answer is, my computer."

"Correct." Everyone, including me got the answer correct. Then it came to the last question- Mark. "According to your mum, Carol, what is your worst habit? Touching things for luck, farting or using your phone too much?" He took a while to answer but eventually came to farting. "No, no, no, she thinks your worst habit is touching things for luck." Phillip said. "To the winners, have a fun night at the jungle pub, to the losers, just another night in camp which we will enjoy watching. Thanks for playing 'Spill the Beans' and goodnight." Then the TV turned off. Later the food bag came down and I wasn't really listen to what we got but I could see Anthony was getting stressed over cooking it. He put his head in his hands and looked like he was going to cry. Steph was still yelling and I had enough.