'Piece of trash? I'm not the one who's hair looks like a garbage bag!' You bit.

She turned around and looked at you in disbelief.

'Excuse me?!' She asked.

'Did you go with the normal one of with the XL style?' You asked.

You saw Draco trying to hold back his laughter.

'Draci-poo! She's mean to me!' She yelled.

'So? You actually listen to that?'

Pansy looked at him in anger before she walked away. Draco looked at the other goons.

'What are you still doing here? Go after her. I'll handle this one.'

They ran after Pansy. After a few seconds Draco shot into laughter. You laughed as well and slowly the laughter died down. You walked towards him.

'Garbage bag... just when I thought you couldn't be more amazing.' You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him.

After a while you pulled back.

'I just wanted to say hi. But when I saw your friends I was like... nope. Then pugface saw me.' You sighed. 

'Yeah, I noticed.' He grinned.

You smiled and hugged him.

'I best be off... the other expect me at breakfast.' You mumbled in his chest.

'Can't you just stay a little longer?' He pleaded.

You sighed and looked up.

'No, I'm sorry.'

You kissed him and he kissed you back shortly before you pulled back.

'I love you.' You smiled.

'I love you too.'

You let him go and passed him one last smiled before hurrying towards the great hall. It was almost completely packed. You saw your friends and ran over to them.

'Hi.' You smiled while sitting down besides Harry.

'Where were you? We've been looking allover for you.' Hermione sighed.

'Sorry, I ran into Malfoy and his stupid goons.' You sighed.

'But Pansy, Vincent and Gregory are right here.' Ron spoke.

'Pansy ran away when I called her hair a garbage bag and the stupid brag send Crabbe and Goyle after her so he could finish our little argument.' You sighed.

You grabbed some food and you saw Ron and Harry trying they're best to hold back laughter. 

'You called Pansys hair a garbage bag?' Ron asked.

You nodded and the two boys broke down in laughter. Hermione sighed.

'Honestly guys, that's mean.' Hermione scoffed.

'I also asked if she went for the normal or XL style.' You muttered, causing Harry to spit out the pumpkin juice he was just drinking, all over Hermione.

'HARRY! My robes you idiot!'

'I... I can't... help it.' He laughed.

'Now I have to go and get changed!'

You got up and pushed her goblet on the table. Her pumpkin juice spilled put all over Harry. You grabbed your wand and used a spell on Hermione. She turned around.

'What did you just do?'

'I fixed your robes. Now sit down.' You sighed before you did the same to Harry.