The Beginning

Well I wrote this for main reasons the main one being I think that writing stuff somewhere might help with my overwhelming anger/sadness but who knows what will happen. This could become very famous or stay unread either way if you had the unfortunate event of stumbling across this then good luck to you.

Anyway, well I'm 14, an oldest child, finishing 9th grade in two months, I have friends ( I'm not a complete lonely potato). I have those odd number of depressing thoughts throughout the day. I'm not stupid my marks average Asian wise that is. I have some social websites, well not really just pinterest and tumblr that's it. I'm Pakistani and proud was born and raised in Ireland until I was 10, now I live in the UAE you know the country with the tallest building.

I go to a school with way too many exams , I have no homework almost that is. I forgot the most important part my fandoms I could go on and on about them but that is for another chapter. My music taste is apparently weird *cough* stupid people*cough*. But as I was rambling i for got to mention this is a minor priority so if you come across this and hope for updates every day sorry to let you down but I can't I would love to but I'm a busy woman.

My life can be either really boring or drama full no where in between. So you people( comment if you guys any ideas for a nickname for yourselves) can't plead with me to update I'll try but no promises. My personality can'be described by me because you know I'll just compliment myself you know. But if I could use one word it would be sarcastic. I"m a very observational person I think, my friends tell me I have this problem with stopping suddenly and staring off in to space and muttering things.

My friend I will give nicknames and descriptions in a future upload hope fully. I have never self-harmed i actually helped my friend with that but you know I do wonder I think everyone does at one point what would happen if you just left gone without a trace. Well this thing escalated i was suppose to be I quote myself " The Beginning" but here it is the beginning to The Life of an Ambivert.