chapter 24

I wake up to Harry not being beside me but I see a note on the bed and it reads

"I have a dress laid out for you in the bathroom and I want you to go to the coffee shop xx -youre amazingly handsome boyfriend Harry"

I giggle at the note and I set it down and go in the bathroom and put on my dress. It's a baby blue dress and it has a note attached to it and it says

"Baby blue because you're my baby and your favorite color is blue xx :)"

I smile and I pick up the matching shoes that are clear strap high heels. I walk over to my vanity to do my makeup but there's a note on my makeup bag that says

"No makeup, I want you to go natural..For me..Please.. xx"

I walk away from my vanity and grab my car keys and walk to my car. I open the door and get it to find a note on my steering wheel and it says

"Once you get to the shop, go to the table where i confessed my love for you..Go to OUR table xxx -H"

I smile at the note and I start to drive to the coffee shop. Once I arrive I go to our table and I see a note on the table and it says

"Turn around xx"

So I do and I see Harry in a tux down on one knee with flowers in his hand.
"Fawn you are the love of my life and I can't imagine my life without you..After our talk last night I had a dream and in my dream I woke up to you being beside me and you had a beautiful ring on your finger and so did I..We were married fawn..And I heard little footsteps run into our room of our house and it was a little girl that had your facial features and my curls, and she called me daddy and I woke up with some hurt in my heart that the dream wasn't real and that dream made me realise that I want that reality..And I want it with you.." I start crying and he continues "so..." And he gives me the flowers and pulls out a box and opens it to show a beautiful ring like the one in his dream. "So fawn..Will you make me the even happier and be mine forever and marry me?" I break down crying and in that moment it seemed like a fairytale, the love of my life was asking me to marry him and I couldn't be happier "yes Harry yes I'll marry you!" And he puts the ring on my finger and I jump into his arms. "I love you so much princess and I will forever" I look at him with my teary eyes and say "I love you too Harry and I also will forever..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(1 year later)

I look down at the test again and it says the thing it said the first time... Positive...I'm pregnant with Harry's baby. I start to get nervous "oh no oh no" me and Harry are married now, graduated and has our own house and I know he told me that he has always wanted kids but I don't know if he has changed his mind. "H-harry!" I call and he says "coming babe" i try to collect my breath and he comes into the bathroom and says "what's up?" I take another deep breath and I say "I have something​ important to tell you and I don't want you to be mad" he now has a serious face on and says "alright what is it" I close my eyes and take a deep breath and let my shaky hands slowly hand him the test that I was hiding behind my back. He takes the test and he looks at me and looks at the text and study's it for a minute and says "this is what you were afraid to tell me" I hesitantly nod and he looks at the test and his lips curve up into a slight smile and he says "you're pregnant?" I nod and he says "we are going to have a baby?" I nod again and I see a stray tear fall down his face and he says "I'm so happy" I look at him and say "you are" he nods and says "my dreams are coming true" I smile and he picks me up and says "thank you fawn" I laugh at him and we look at each other and I say "hey its a two person job so give yourself SOME credit" we both laugh and he says "I can't wait to start this journey with you fawn" I smile and say "it's already begun".....