chapter 5

I skip the rest of school and go home and my mom knows I only skip school if there's a reason. I walk inside my house and my mom says "oh hey honey what's wrong?" She is more of a chill mom and less of a strict mom, because she knows me can trust me to take care of myself and know what's best for myself. I go and sit next to her on the couch and I say "mom today's been a-a ruff day" she goes and pours two cups of tea and says "alright, spill" I take a deep breath and say "well Harry came i-in school drunk o-out if his mind and he started b-being mean to me and he told me I d-dont know him and that h-he wants nothing to do w-with me and then in art he called me a s-slut and I got upset and he made f-fun of my stutter and he said the only reason he w-was acting t-this way is because C-Coby told him that I s-slept with him last night and said i-i don't want anything t-to do with h-harry and that he's a sensitive baby or whatever that needs t-to grow u-up" my mom shook her head and said "I never liked that boy" I look at her and say "Harry?" She shakes her head "no Coby, he's horrible and for God's sake your a virgin! And you hate him!" I take a sip of my tea and said "I k-know! But you still l-like harry" she nods and says "yes darling I do..Love he was hurt and he felt like a part of him got ripped out" I look at her and say "he kept a-apologising and he l-locked me in h-his arms and told me he was s-sorry and that w-when he heard that it's like part of him w-was broken or whatever" she smiled at me and I said "what?" And she said "Fawn that's love" my eyes widen "y-you think h-harry loves me?" She nods and I say "and I think I love him..But I don't know yet, mom this is confusing. It's only been like 2 days and I'm already falling for him like that's in heard of!" She looks at me and says "not really" I look at her and she says "it's called love at first sight, it does exist you know" I sigh and say "but I don't want it to" she gives me a confused look and says "why not?" I take another sip of my tea and say "because what if we do get together and he breaks my heart cause I don't know him that well mom?" He sighs and says "yea hunny that may be possibility but as it looks right now that boys cares alot about you and just remember what I said if at one moment he does something and it hits you in the heart in a good way than you'll know he's the one" I smile and say "thanks mom" she smiles also and says "no problem dear" me and my mom watch mean girls all day over and over and we repeat every line cause we know it by heart. Once it's about 8:30 I decide to go to bed and I can't help but think about Harry...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up 6:30 today and I heat my curling iron up cause I feel like curling my hair today. I curl my hair and do my makeup and it's about 7:10 and I go and I pick out some ripped jeans with black crop top. And I get dressed and take a picture in the mirror cause why not? Then I slip on my back vans and walk out the door. Once I get into school I do the usual and I just sit there with my ear buds in and once the bell rings I start walking to my first period class but I suddenly stop when I see Harry and he has Coby pined to the lockers in the air and he said "are you happy? You almost ruined everything me and fawn had..She hasn't forgiven me yet but I know well I hope she will" Coby just laughed and said "come on tough guy just put me down already" Harry laughs and says "why should I?" And Coby says "cause you're just an insecure little boy that is scared to do anything" Harry raised his fist up and said "well we'll see about that" and he was about to punch him until I yelled "Harry!" He looked over at me and I said "he isn't w-worth it just put him d-down" and Coby says "yes styles listen to your little girlfriend" Harry let's and he falls to the floor uninjured. Coby gets up and walks away saying "see I told you" I could see the anger on Harry's face and he started to walk to him but I spun him back around and kissed him. He sighs into the kiss and smiles, and that's when it hits me. This whole situation, Harry standing up for me and almost getting in a fight for me and I know it sounds crazy but this is the moment my mom was talking about..This is it. I pull back from the kiss and I say "thank y-you Harry" he smiles and says "anything for you princess" I blush and I say "h-harry why did you d-do this?" He looks down then looks into my eyes and says "because I love you fawn" and those words right there confirmed that he's the one for me....