chapter 19

Once we got home Harry laid me down on the couch and I groan in pain, Harry quickly says "are you okay? Did I hurt you?" I chuckle slightly and say "Harry babe I'm okay" he sighs in relief and grabs a blanket and covers me with it and starts to walk away and I say "Harry!" He turns around and I pull the cover off and say "where are you going" he points upstairs and I say "your not gonna cuddle with me?" He looks at me and says "I didn't think you'd want me too" I shake my head and say "Harry don't be silly, even if I was stuck in a hospital bed and my conditions were horrible I would still way you to cuddle with me" he smiles and carefully lays down on the sofa besides me and his foot accidentally brushes my let and I let out a hiss noise and he says "I'm sorry maybe I should just go upsta-" I kiss him to shut him up "please don't go Harry" he weakly smile and says "but I'm only hurting you" I shake my head and​ say "the only way you would be hurting me is by leaving me by myself" he nods and gets fully comfortable and he pulls the covers over us and I kiss him and say "goodnight hazzabear" he pulls me closer to him and says "goodnight​ princess" and thats the last thing I heard before I fell asleep
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up and I look at the time and it's 9:30?! I'm late for school omg. I wake Harry up and say "Harry! We are late for school!" He sits up and says "babe I called us off school" I look at him and say "what?! Why" he lays me back down and says "because your leg princess and I need to be here to take care of you" I smile and say "thank you Harry" he kisses my forehead and says "of course princess" we lay down for a little bit and I say "Harry?" He replys with a "hm" I sigh and say "why are you doing this" he sits up and says "what sleeping?" With a chuckle and I say "no Harry taking care of me" he looks at me with disbelief​ and says "why wouldn't I your MY girlfriend and I need to take care of you and I'm not just doing it cause your my girlfriend I'm doing it cause I love you" I sigh again and say "I don't matter Harry, we could've went to school and I would've been fine okay I can 'tough it out' I tough out everything Harry it's fine" he stands and up and he looks angry and I say "what Harry" he looks at me and yells "I'm so tired of you breaking yourself down! All you do is talk yourself down fawn! You always say you aren't worth it or you aren't good enough but you are! God fawn I can't just sit here everyday and let the love of my life think that she is worthless! Fawn...If I lost you I would be nothing" I was shocked, he's never yelled at me like that before..."i-i" I tried to talk but I couldn't get out what I wanted to say so I just stood up and kissed him and he put his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck, I pulled back and I say "I'm sorry Harry" he looks at me and says "what for" I look down and say "for talking myself down and thinking you don't care about me" I look up and into his eyes and say "would...Would you really be nothing without me? If..If I was gone would you be sad or would you not even notice" I say the last part​ in a whisper hoping he didn't hear. He caress my cheek me says "fawn I would be a depressed mess without you all I would do is stay in my room and just stare at my ceiling and talk to you up there" he starts crying "I would talk to you and tell you about my day and how I would wish you were here in my arms so I could cuddle you, so yes fawn I would definitely fucking notice that my ball of sunshine wasn't here with me anymore" I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his waist and he holds me tight and i say "that'll never happen Harry, I'll always be here" he looks at me and says "promise?" I nod "promise"

•not even lied I cried while writing this chapter