chapter 15

"fawn what the hell" Harry said marching in angerly. I sigh and think 'here we go again' I just sit back and let him talk "what Harry" he laughs sarcastically​ and says "your serious? You can't just leave the fucking house without letting me know where you are going, I want you safe not killed" I laugh and say "yea sure" he gets a serious look on his face and says "what did you just say?" I look at him and say "you don't care Harry, no one does Alright. I waited outside cause I thought you would try to stop me but you didn't so I drove here there's your explanation is little Harry happy now" I said in a babyish tone at the end. He looks at me sternly and says "you don't get it fawn do you" I shake my head and say "I don't know what you are talking about Harry" he sits in the seat Infront of me and says "fawn you are my top priority and you know it, I don't know where you got that I don't care about you because you know I love you more than I even love my own mother I love you to death fawn and you know it so for you to try that card is low" I laugh a bit and say "and just because a couple guys looked at me that gives you the right to ignore me and treat me like a dog on a fucking leash no you don't have that right and you never will because you know how loyal I am to you Harry." He sighs and says "okay I was jealous" I laugh even louder and say "why were you jealous? They weren't looking at anything Harry I'm not pretty, I'm not skinny, I'm not worth anything so why the hell are you so mad!" He stands up and says "because I love you fawn! I'm inlove with you fawn okay I want you to be safe and I want you to be with me all the time and I don't like when we fight because I can't be with you and I don't like when guys look at you cause a quick glance can change this as fast as a long talk can and you are none of those things fawn you are beautiful and perfect I love you just he way you are" he lets out a shaky breathe and says "please just let me hold you" I smile weakly and stand up and walk over you Harry and he hold me in his tight embrace and says "I've missed you, I've missed this and it's only been like what 2-3 hours" we both laugh lightly and I say "Harry it been hell these past 2 or 3 hours, you don't know how much I wanted to crawl into bed and just cuddle like there's no tomorrow but I thought you wanted nothing to do with me" he looks down at me and says "I will always want something to do with you fawn, I love you and that's how it's always gonna be and it'll never change" I smile and say "same for me" he pulls me into a kiss and I immediately feel those Sparks I first felt and it's like falling inlove with him all over again. We both pull back and I say "I love you Harry" he laughs and says "I've waited almost 3 hours to hear that" I just lean my head on his chest and he says "I'm gonna control my jealousy alright, I don't want us fighting again because I hate when we fight fawn" I kiss him just to feel his lips on mine, I've missed the feel. "I don't like when we fight either and I'm sorry if I provoked anything with them but I'll wear a jacket next time Alright" he shakes his head and says "no you should wear what you like and that shouldn't be a problem so princess I'm gonna calm down it's gonna be good" I laugh a little and say "I'm only gonna wear something if you approve of it and if I see the doubt on your face then I'm not wearing it deal?" He nods "deal" all of a suden he swings me over his shoulder and we are about to leave but I say "thank you for helping me" to the kind boy and Harry turn and glares and I say "Harry" warningly and he turns around and I mouth "sorry" and he nods and says "no problem glad to help" I giggle and me and Harry walk out and I get in my car and he gets in his and we drive to my house. once we get inside I run straight upstairs and I jump in the bed considering I was still in my comfy sweatpants and t-shirt. I remove the blanket and I motion Harry to come over and lay in the bed and he smiles and crawls in the bed and I curl up next to him and he pulls he closer to him and he pulls the cover over both of us and I lay my head on his chest and say "I've missed this Harry" he kisses my forehead and says "I've missed this too baby" I smile and I said "Harry?" "Hm" I got in response. "What was the worst part about this" he looks at me and says "not being able to kiss you" I tilt my head and say"really?" He nods and says "I couldn't show affection and I couldn't show you how I felt and I couldn't hear that little giggle you make sometimes and I when we pull back that smile that's always on your face just seeing that alone and feeling your lips on mine makes my day" I kiss him and he smiles and I smile and say "did I make your day?" He kisses me and says "very much so" I smile and I say "m'sleepy Harry" he gets us warm and comfortable and says "then go to sleep baby" i kiss his chest cause that's the closest​ things towards me and I say "goodnight Harry" he kisses my forehead and says "goodnight princess" and I fall asleep with Harry's arms around me..It's couldn't get better...