chapter 20

"FAWN?!" I here a familiar voice yell. "Mom?!" She runs to me and says "honey are you okay?!" I nod and say "yes it only grazed my leg it'll heal in about 2 days" she lets out a breathe of relief and says "thank God my baby's okay" she then turns to Harry and says "thank you so much harry I don't know how to repay you" he shakes his head and says "it's no problem I'm just glad we got out of there in time, he was originally after me but the guy missed and grazed fawn" she shakes her head and says "that boy has issues" we both nod and then an angry Anne swings the door open and says "HAROLD EDWARD STYLES!" And runs over to Harry and says "are you okay?" I speak up and say "everyone's fine" she gives me the death glare and says "I didn't ask for your input" I look at my mom and she gives me the same look, my mom's just like me, we are scared to speak up and say anything when someone is yelling at us unless we are comfortable with that person. I look at Harry and he gives me an apologetic look and his face turns angry and he turns to his mom and says "how low can you be woman!" She gets taken backs and says "what do you mean Harry?" He stands up and says "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? what did fawn do to you mum?" She stays quiet and he demands "answer me!" Me and my mom including Anne jumps and she says "she was trying to get in bed with you Harry-" he stops her and says "that's where your wrong, fawn hasn't made even the slightest gesture of that because you know why?" She mumbles "why" and he says "BECAUSE SHES NOT A WHORE AND SHE ACTUALLY LIKES MY COMPANY" her head stays down and he continues "do you know how that makes me feel mum? I definitely sucks being called that but you wanna know what's just as bad mum?" Her head lifts up and he says "having your mum only think that no girls gonna ever love you for you and all they care about is your body because your personality is crap" I've never thought about it that way wow "i-i I'm sorry Harry" he laughs and says "no the hell you aren't!" She jerks up and says "don't you dare use that kind of language Harry" he looks at her and says "I'm gonna use whatever language I want because if you don't know how to respect me then I won't respect me" she sits back down and Harry says "oh are you gonna go pout now because someone proved you wrong? You don't have the right but you wanna know who does?" She mumbles "who" he looks at me and calmly says "fawn" and then turns back his mother and says "she's the one who got shot and you wanna get an attitude with her?! That is low and unexceptible" she looks up and says "but she's the reason you almost died!" He laughs and says "I don't blame fawn and you know mum just leave" she has a shocked look on her face and says "what?" He looks at her dead in the face and says "I.said.leave." she gets up and walks to door and he opens the door and she says "Harry that tramp is no good for you I'm only looking out for you!" He looks at me and back at her and back at me like he was deciding something and he looks back to her and says "well the only you should look out for is the door because I'm disgusted to have you as my mother" and he slams the door in her face. He walks back over to couch with teary eyes and I say "come here hazzabear" he crawls over to me and I hold him and he crys in my shoulder and I lightly stroke his curls and he says "why is she so horrible" I look over to my mom and she has a simpithetic look on her face. I kiss his head and say "I'm sorry Harry" he looks at me and says "you have nothing to be sorry for" I kiss him and say "I love you" he snuggles onto my lap and says "I love you too" and I hold him until I notice that he's asleep so I lay him down on couch and me and my mom get up so he can lay out on the couch. I grab a blanket and cover him up, I move his curls out of his face and kiss his head and whisper "I love you hazzabear" and I look at my mom and she motions for me to follow her into the kitchen and I do. "He really loves you" I nod and say "I know and I'm grateful for him everyday" she nods and says "you really love him?" I blush and nod and say "I think he's the one mom" she smiles and says "I think so too" it's been probably an hour and I just got done making tea and me and my mom were talking about school and stuff until I heard a sleepy Harry walk into the kitchen and I turn and say "good afternoon baby, here's your tea" I hand him his cup and he says "thanks princess" I nod and he says "can I get a shower?" I nod and say "go ahead" he kisses my forehead before finishing his tea and runs upstairs to go take a shower. I sigh and say "how come in the worst situations I feel so happy when Harry's either in the same room as me or just with me" she laughs and says "that's love kid" I laugh and a couple minutes Harry comes down shirtless and in sweatpants with wet hair. I have always admired his tattoos, I could just stare at them all day. "You like what you see?" Harry says while laughing I nod and say "yup in fact I do" and he goes and lays on the couch and I lay directly on top of him like a board and he says "what are you doing?" While laughing and I say "just laying her why" he laughs and says "you are just laying on top on me like board" I just shrug and say "what are you saying you don't like my cuddling?" He shakes his head and says "this is not fawns cuddles" I nod and say "your right this is" and I turn and lay on my back still laying like a board and he laughs really loud and I smile knowing happy Harry is back. I roll of him and lay beside him and put my head on his chest my leg and arm around him and he says "theres the fawn cuddles I know" I giggle and he smiles at me and I say "I'm lucky to have you Harry" he gives me a confused look and says "really?" I nod then say "you don't have to answer if you don't want to but..What were you doing when you kept looking at me then your mom? It looked like you were making some sort of decision" he sighs and says "I was" I give him. Confused look and say "what about?" He looks at me and says "I couldn't keep both of you so I had to let someone go" I sit up and say "Harry that's a big decision" he nods and says "I know" and I ask in a worried tone "well what did you decide?" He smiles and says "I picked you fawn" I sigh and say "no Harry you can't pick me! That's your mom we are talking about and I'm just some girl" he has a serious face on and says "some girl?" I nod and he says "i didn't choose 'some girl' I chose fawn, the girl of my dreams and the one I want to spend the rest of my life with" I look down and say "Harry are you sure about this?" He smiles at me and says "positive"