chapter 8

I wake up and I go to sit up and my head feels fuzzy and I swallow and my throat hurts. I get out of bed and put some grey sweatpants on and a white shirt with a little pocket and on the pocket says 't-shirt' in cursive. I put my hair in a loose messy bun and walk downstairs and make some tea, I sit there and drink my tea and I realize it's 7:20 so I get in my car and just drive to school anyways. I get out of the car and I walk into school and I see Harry walk up to me and he says "hey babe- what happened here" I look at him and say "thanks I-I feel prettier a-already" he goes to kiss me but I stop him and say "no H-Harry I'm sick and I-I don't want to get y-you si-" he cuts me off my kissing me and I say "H-HARRY! I said I d-dont want to get you s-sick!" He shrugs and says "it's worth it" I shake my head and say "y-your crazy" he wraps his arms around my waist from behind and says "only crazy for you babe" I laugh and say "ow" and I hold my throat and he says "babe open your mouth" I give him a weird look and say "why" and he says "just do it" I open my mouth and he says "stick your tongue out and go ah" I do as told and he gets his phone and turns on the flashlight and looks at my throat. He turns it off and I close my mouth and he says "it's red but just drink some more hot tea and you should be fine" I nod and say "h-how do you know t-those things Harry?" He looks at me and says "one of my old mates mum was a nurse and I just kinda learned some things from her" I nod and I go to homeroom with Harry. I am aware I look like a complete mess right now but it's totally fine because you know what? I don't care. Half way through the day and we have to go to language arts and it sucks cause I hate that teacher so much! Our old teacher got fired or suspended or something and if I do say so myself I rather have my old teacher back cause she's terrible! I sit down in my seat and I slouch and I have my couch drops with me and I toss one into my mouth and throw away the wrapper. For some reason I always have an attitude in this class I don't really know why tho. I just sit there and do my work and my phones on my desk and it's face down in the corner and then she comes over and takes my phone and you and I well know I'm not letting this slide. "This phone is mine for the rest of the day" I snatch it back out of her hand I say "no i-i don't think it is" and someone defends me by saying "she wasn't even on it!" And I say to her "e-exactly!" She snatches the phone out of my hand and I snatch it back and I put in down my shirt and she says "you can either give it to me or you can go to the office" I stare at her and Harry speaks up and says "miss, how about this if fawn gives you her phone can she have it back at the end of the period and that's about an hour" he looks at Harry and says "fine" I was about to say something but Harry said "fawn!" I look at Harry and he gives me a look so I reach in my bra and I grab my phone and I give it to her. "Thank you" she says before going back to her desk. I roll my eyes and Harry says "just relax babe" I slouch back down in my seat like I was before and I give her a glare. An hour later the bell rings and I snatch my phone from her and Harry says "sorry she's just had a bad day" she nods and Harry's follows me out of the classroom and he says "babe you okay?" I keep walking and say "no im n-not" he sighs and stops me and he pulls me into a hug and I eventually hug him back. Harry's hugs can fix anything. "What's wrong?" He says lifting up my chin and I say "i-i don't feel good h-harry and I hate h-her so much" he leans down and kisses me and says "it'll be alright babe, how about after school we go to mine yeah?" I nod and say "o-okay Harry" he smiles and we walk into lunch and we pass Coby and his friends and he grabs my shirt and pulls me back and I fall to the ground and Harry rushes up to me and I push him up and I say "what the even hell Is your problem? Do you like making my life miserable? Am I some toy to you? What is it!" Coby stands up and say "who do you think your talking to?" I walk closer to him so our faces are inches apart and I say "you who else" and I push him down and walk to my table and Harry soon follows. We sit down and Harry has a shocked look on his face and I say "I don't know what his problem is! Like really" I look at Harry and he says "babe your stutter...You didn't stutter" I think about it and I try to say a normal sentence "I don't have my stutter anymore, oh my god! My stutter is gone!" I jump onto Harry and he catches me and he says "I'm so happy for you babe" I smile and I say "thank you Harry" he gives me a confused look and says "for what?" I Look down and say "for still loving me even though I had that horrible stutter" he lifts my chin up and says "babe I would never dislike you because of a silly stutter and to be honest I'm gonna miss your stutter" I give him a weird look and say "why?" He laughs lightly and says "stutter fawn was so cute, the way you would trip over little words it was beyond adorable" I pout and say "am I not adorable anymore?" He smiles and says "your more than adorable now fawn" he goes to my ear and whispers "your my sexy, perfect little princess" I blush and say "Harry" he laughs and says "it's true love I mean look at you, how can I not brag" I look down and say "I mean I'm not that perfect" we both laugh and soon the bell rings and we go to class. Me and Harry walk hand in hand to class until Coby walks to me and pushes me against the lockers and I say "ow" Harry was about to rip Coby off of me but then I say "you know Harry, don't it's alright" and Coby says "what the hell was that? You made a fool out of me!" I fake pout and say "awe is someone mad I didn't play along" he punches the locker but I don't flinch cause I know he won't really hit me and I say "awe I'm sorry Coby but I'm not your little toy anymore" he stares and m dead in the​ eyes and I smile and he says "you're lucky I don't punch your lights out" I look at Harry then to him and say "do it" he gets shocked "w-what?" I look at him and say "go ahead punch my lights out" he just stands there with a shocked face trying to make out words but they aren't coming out and I push him off me and say "that's what I thought" and me and Harry walk to class...