We are Bulletproof

RICHARD

We decide to walk to the destination marked in the map. I'm so happy to finally be with Sam and Connor. The old group is back again, but we are missing one member. I swear I'll avenge Rex, however now is not the time. We need to save Zion from destruction. Hellfire has the blueprints now and they are really good at building weapons. Zion is in great danger at the moment. It will still take Hellfire atleast a year to gather the materials and build a number of these planes to destroy Zion.

At first, we are going back to Sam's jet to get some supplies. We reach the jet and take all the food in it, which can last us a few days, but with Connor's eating habits, I'm somewhat worried. We also take some sleeping bags. Sam and Connor also take these shoes, which they say are rocket shoes. We also take all the ammo we can carry. Sam also takes her bike. The dogs help us in carrying some of the extra stuff that we can't carry. We also give some stuff to this robot who they told me is called Kuro who has turned into his humanoid form.

"Hey Sam, I think we should get rid of your jet," I say.

"Yeah, we should," she says. She hands us her baggage. "Wait here."

She goes into the jet. The jet suddenly starts to rise. She jumps out of the rising jet and lands perfectly. The jet speeds off into the horizon.

"Where did you send it?" Connor asks.

"I sent it to Anubis. He is probably on our side. He will take care of it. Plus it may throw Zion off our trail for some time," she replies. Still the smart-ass little girl.

"Guys can you wait here for some time?" Sam asks.

"Why what happened?" Connor asks.

"First of all, I think you broke some bones when you fell down so drink this. The injury is not that major or else you won't be moving around like this," Sam says handing him a small bottle of Zion's medicine.

"Oh, I completely forgot about it. I'm just so used to pain I guess," Connor says while grinning idiotically.

"Baka," I say.

"I'm not," he says.

"Oh, don't try to deny it," Sam says. She then starts to take something out of the rocket shoes. "Our phones and my bike can't be tracked by Zion as I made them myself. But these shoes were made by Jonathan so I need to take out the chips that Zion inserts in everything."

"But then won't they have tried to track them already?" I ask.

"Well, they must have tried, but they can't do it without Jonathan. It would take them quite some time," Sam says crushing the chips.

"Well, we should get going now," Connor, says.

"Ric, do you have a bike or something?" Sam asks.

"No, I don't. I had to destroy my jet too. I only have access to Hellfire stuff. Can't have them tracking us either," I say.

"Okay then how are we travelling," Connor asks.

"I'll take the bike, you guys take the shoes. Kuro, you carry the others," Sam says entering the destination in her bike GPS. Kuro turns into a small shuttle and all the animals are inside. I feel a bit awkward saying this though.

"Okay, so how do I use these shoes?" I ask.

"Just jump up to start flying and lean in the direction you wanna fly in," Connor says already flying around. I jump and start flying too. I almost fall on my face, but somehow manage to maintain my balance. I'm starting to get a hang of it. This is somewhat like skateboarding. Okay this is very cool. Why can't Hellfire have smart-ass people like these? Hellfire is only good at improvising existing tech. They can only make weapons. I fly around feeling the wind on my face. This is so nice. Connor comes up and joins me. We fly together. I can see that Sam and Kuro have already started moving.