Run or rather Fly

SAM

"So, where are we going? The wastelands are pretty big," Connor asks.

"Shadow called me King Kong. He didn't literally mean it. He is referring to the movie. In the movie, King Kong climbs the Empire State building. That means we are going to New York," I say.

"He wants to meet us at the Empire State building," Connor says.

"Yeah, that's right," I say.

"By the way, who is King Kong?" Connor asks.

"Sometimes I forget that Hellfires don't watch movies. King Kong is a movie about a giant Gorilla who kills dinosaurs and loves a woman," I say.

"What! The older people made weird movies," Connor says.

"It's nice. I'll show you one day," I say.

"Do you think we should trust this Shadow?" Connor asks.

"I don't even know who this Shadow is. But, we don't have any other choice. We need to hide and what better place than the wastelands. This person is the only one who has offered us some help," I say.

"And if he tries to cross us we can just beat him up," Connor says.

"Exactly. But we are not even sure if it's a boy or a girl whom we are trusting," I say. "But there is quite a possibility that this person wants to help us."

"How do you know that?" Connor asks.

"Do you know the history of Hellfire?" I ask,

"No, as a matter of fact I've no idea how it was even formed," says Connor.

"When I joined Zion I found about the history of Hellfire," I say. "Hellfire has existed since decades before the war. It was formed by a guy whom nobody could defeat. I don't know his name. But he was defeated by this person who was known as Red Shadow."

"So, you think this Shadow is related to Red Shadow," Connor says.

"Maybe, either that or pretending to be so to lure us into a trap," I say.

"We don't have any choice. We need to vanish from the radar or else we'll get killed by Hellfire or caught by Zion," Connor says.

"We'll reach New York in a few minutes," I say.

"We should leave your friends with the plane," Connor says.

"We should let them choose," I say.

"What! You know they are animals right and they may get killed or get us killed," Connor says.

Flash and Jeil growl at Connor, Alex hisses at him and King stares at him. They don't like that.

"You should respect my friends. They can tear you to pieces. After all I trained them to protect themselves and if time comes then protect me too," I say.

"I'm really sorry. So, do you guys wanna come with us?" Connor asks.

Jeil and Flash bark, Alex climbs onto Connor's lap and King lands on my shoulder.

"Guess they are coming," I say.

"What about Kuro?" Connor asks.

"He is gonna guard the jet while we are gone and rescue us if required," I reply.