ATTACK

SAM

In the morning, I wake up just before dawn. I get up and get dressed up in the battle gear that consists of leather pants, a leather jacket and boots. Everyone wears a bulletproof jacket under it. The battle gear of normal soldiers is white in color. The higher ranks can choose their own color. Most of them choose blue or green. I have chosen black. I put the Leader's pin on my jacket and wear leather gloves, the ones that have finger holes. I put on my weapons belt. I place my L-17 Angel in the holder and a handgun in the belt. I strap my sword on my back so that I can read over my shoulder and grab it in case of emergencies. I put some extra bullet cartridges in the belt and some in my pockets. I am ready for the battle.

I reach the Luna where the squads had gathered for the upcoming battle. It is usually rare for a Leader to go for a battle because the Leaders usually stay in Zion to defend it or they train the new soldiers. However, unlike other Leaders I have a goal to accomplish. In the Luna, I meet Zander and Tria. After wishing her father luck, Tria and Zander come to me.

"Good luck for the battle," says Zander.

"Go and kick Connor's ass," says Tria.

"See you soon guys. I will end this forever," I say. I head towards my jet. I will be flying with Captain McKinley for the battle. The attackers are divided into pairs and each pair flies an Angel, which is a jet plane. An Angel can fly at very fast speed so we can reach any community in two to three hours. I totally love flying a jet. I feel so free while flying. The defenders stay behind the attackers and shoot at the enemy. They fly in helicarriers.

We start our journey. The first wave will be by the soldiers and then comes in the part where I will join the fight. In the pair of attackers, one of them fights on the ground and the other flies the jet and fights from the sky. It had been decided that I would be going in the main city of Magnolia if I have to catch Connor. The ones who fight on the ground have a choice whether they want a vehicle or not. Usually those cannot drive and attack at the same time fight on foot. However, I can do both so I have a motorbike. It is a Halo 7 which is the fastest bike ever made in Zion. It can turn into a water bike in case the rider comes across a water body. My Halo is black in color with silver design. It also has a built-in machine gun.

As we reach Magnolia we can see that the Hellfire have already destroyed the outskirts. The magnolians are barely able to fight back. The jets start lowering so that the ground attackers can get down. I put on my helmet and start my bike. I wish good luck to Captain and he wishes me back. He is a badass fighter so he will be fine. I start up my bike. As soon as the jet comes close to the ground, around 5 metres away, I jump off the jet. As soon as I safely land on the ground, Captain pulls the jet up and flies towards the battle. As soon as the frontlines of soldiers enter the city, I go in after them.

I zoom across the street towards the centre of the city where I hope on finding Connor. The bodies of Hellfire agents fall in my wake. However, I have not killed any of them. After all, I am not like them. As I turn towards the city centre, I see that the street has been blocked by debris. I see some of the debris forming a kind of slope. I use the slope to ride across the debris. My bike flies over the debris and lands safely on the other side. I continue towards my destination. As I reach near the centre, I see that this time the path is completely blocked as many of the soldiers are fighting. If all of them were Hellfire then I would have just shot them and rode through them. However, most of them are magnolians and zionians trying to keep away the Hellfire. They would have shot me too as I am dressed in black like the Hellfire, but I am wearing a white band on my right arm and a yellow one on my left arm so that they can differentiate me from the Hellfire. All my allies had been told to look out for these bands and to let me through on seeing them.