six

That girl. Those very sweet lips. I brushed my thumb over my own lips and relived that amazing moment when I felt her lips kissing me back. I suddenly had to close my eyes as I imagined her face so close to mine, how her breathing was so controlled as if she wasn't breathing at all and so was I. I fantasized about it in my sleep because it was better than what I felt when I kissed Mara. It's a different type of frustration that's starting to grow on me, preventing me from thinking straight. Irina. Goddamnit, what did I do wrong?

The doorbell buzzed angrily, snapping me out of my deep thoughts. Dropping all my frustrations at once, I pushed myself off the bed and sat up to attend to the person who's freaking murdering my buzzer.

"The hell is this?" I muttered under my breath when I saw Jin's smug face on the small screen attached to the wall in my living room. Beside Jin was another guy, his arm over Jin's shoulder as he could barely stand on his own. "Jin, what the fuck."

"Hey, sorry to drop by at this time of the night. Can Jungkook crash here with you in the mean time? He's drunk as fuck." Jin motioned to the guy who's mumbling a salad of incomprehensible slurred words.

"What did you make him drink?" I asked Jin as I took one of Jungkook's arm over my shoulder.

"I let him try some Tequila shots to get the night started. I didn't know he was going to get drunk so easily." Jin replied when we finally laid Jungkook down on the long sofa. "The next thing I know, he was plummeting face down on the floor."

"Nice. Now he's unconscious." I said as we both watched the muscle pig roll over to his side. "And will probably have a bad hangover tomorrow."

"What's done is done." Jin shrugged his broad shoulders before turning away from me and heading to my kitchen, "It's good that you were still awake at this time. Can't sleep?"

"Kind of." I sat myself on one of the stools by the breakfast bar, watching Jin drink one of my bottled water, hydrating himself after getting drunk with Jungkook.

"Great." He gave me a smile which I thought was confusing and an inappropriate response to my answer.

"What do you mean great? Am I now in a world where losing sleep is a good thing?" I countered, earning a small chuckle from him.

"Sleep is a waste of time, my friend." Jin placed a hand on my shoulder, "The night is just getting started. Why don't we leave Jungkook here and get ourselves some real fun?" He gave me a look along with a smirk.

It took me seconds to understand what he's getting at and when I did, I immediately shook my head, "Oh no. I'm tired."

"Come on, Taehyung, don't be a chicken. It's going to be fun!" Jin was like the devil whispering in my ear, egging me on, "You're the only one I have now."

"Strip clubs are not my thing. Go ask Jimin." I told him, getting up and going to my room but he tailed me closely.

"He doesn't do shit now that he's married. For all we know, he's probably getting himself some of Mara's sweet loving at this moment. Hoseok and Namjoon are out of the country. I can't take Jungkook, not when he's out cold on your sofa." Jin stood beside my bed as I climbed on it. He didn't let me sleep even when I closed my eyes and stuffed a pillow over my head. "Taehyung, I promise it'll be fun."

"Fine! Okay? Just shut up." I lied still on my back before getting back up. "Wait for my in the living room while I change into something."