Bitches.

" Thank you daddy "

" Thank you "

The girls tell me as I gave them their food.

" You welcome " I say.

I took Cash hers and she opened hers right up and began eatting. I watched her sit criss cross in the middle of our bedroom with her food infront of her. She was putting hasbrowns in her ice cream. I shook my head..When we was little Raeven use to eat pretzel sticks dipped in ice cream. " What? " She asked looking up at me eatting. I laughed.

" Nothing baby. " I say. I opened a few windows in the rooms to get some air in then went and ate my breakfast with Cash.

" You keep looking at me " She says blushing. I laughed.

" Why do I make you so nervous? " I asked entertained with her reactions. Its like when I met her. The constant blushing and giggling. The stuttering and shyness. Its adorable to me, Mayne.

" I don't know " She shrug.

" Can I have a kiss ? " She leaned forwards nad kissed my lips. " I love you "

" Love you too, Menice "

*

*

*

*

Cash P.O.V

The movers from Finnest Furniture came late that afternoon and they began to bring everything inside and help Gucci witht the set up.

He was trying to be the man and be like ' this goes here ' or do it on his own...it wasn't working and my baby was only making it harder on himself. But the guys moving the things was alot of help.

It took the 4 guys 3 pushing carts. Gucci and I, to get the california king bed into our room. It took well about an hour..That bed better bring me peacefull nights forever!

" Thanks man " Gucci tells the movers after everything was there. They were cool as hell. Funny too. They said theur byes before they left the house with their large tips.

" Its so beautiful " I say looking at the large bed with a smile. I could only dream of affording this and sleeping on this...Now all my dreams are turned into realities and right here infront of me..I had anything I could ever want. " Thank you for everything " I turn and face him. He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into him.

" No problem, I love you. I love seeing you happy " He says kissing my lips. I pulled back and starred at him. I should tell him now..but im scared...5 kids is alot...Its not easy..I know he'll be here...but my mental state isn't even at its best either...5 kids can drive me insane.

Mental state...I left my pills in my bathroom at the other house and I need them. FUCK.

" What are you thinking about ? "

" How lucky I am " I tell half the truth. He smiled and kissed me again.

" Im the lucky one " I nod.

" You are, im the total catch " I joke going to check on the girls. He laughed. " Of course " I left the room and headed to Gia's room. She was sitting on her bed with some dolls. I went into the room and sat with her. " How do you like your new room babygirl? "

" Love it! " She sequels jumpping into my lap. I smiled. " Its big " I nod my head.

" And its all yours. "