" Okay " She says. I walked down the hall into Stephs room where the girls were. As soon as I entered they started screaming their orders at me.

" One at a time ! " I say.

" Dada the cakes with the blue smiley "

" I want that too, daddy "

" I want Blueberry and I want hashbrown instead of eggs " My says.

" And you? " I asked cash.

" I wannnnt, Blueberry pancakes. Sasuage eggs and I ans a  Sasuage buscuit and some hasbrowns..and a large orange juice " DAMN.

Cash ass is hungry as hell, yo.

" Anything else ? " I asked sarcastically.

" Can you get me a MnM mcflurry from mcdonalds too? " She asked with a puppy dog face..I was just joking. I sighed.

" Fine I got it..I'll be back soon " I say taking off my shirt with paint on it and grabbing another and tossing it on. I grabbed my keys and headed for the doors. These girls knew how to eat.

I got into my truck and headed for Ihops listening to music and just chilling. When I got there I parked the car and got out heading inside.

" For here or to go? "

" To go " I say. She directed me to the counter and I placed my order and paid for the food then took a seat to wait for it to get finished. I played this game Elle had put on my phone Flappy Birds. I swear this shit be getting me hot..When this bird dies...Gboy coms out of no where. Like he'll jump for no reason. My lucky bird is the red bird..but its only lucky at night..you feel what im saying?! Shit crazy.

" Gucci " I looked up and seen Leah. I rolled my eyes. I had forgot about this bitch. That goes to show you how important she is to me..She's not.

" What manye? " I asked locking my phone screen and putting it into my pocket.

" We need to talk. Things got out of hand...I didn't like how it went. I don't like to leave bad impressions on people but I felt like you were trying to play me and I snapped " She says. I shook my head.

" To be honest Ion give a fuck what you felt or feel. You seem messy to because you acted like you wanted to go and run your mouth "

" You tried to make a fool out of me! " She says.

" I did not "

" Can we just talk about this and leave it on a better understanding? Thats the least you could do "

" I have nothing to say...We just need to become strangers "

" No! I want to sit and talk with you..Have a conversation because whats going on needs to be adressed "

BITCH NOTHING IS GOING ON!!!

" There is nothing going on ! " I say.

" Your girlfriend is pretty " She smiled..I looked at her upside her head. She was trying to be funny about the situation. This bitchi s bi-polar man. I don't get it with her. I thought she was cool as'f before.

" I know " I shrug.

" I don't want to see her get her feelings hurt...we need to talk "

" Yo you bugging " I say. Her talking about Cash was making me all types of mad.

" 1025 " My number is called. I stood up.

" I'll see you at Romans grill at 8 pm tommrow...I have to get back to work " She walked away before I could say anything. I ain't trust her yo. But I didn't need her tracking down Cash and telling. I grabbed my food and headed out the door and back to my truck. Once I got inside I headed to Mcdonalds and got Cash's things before heading home.