Hold Your Head Up ~9~

Read His Little Game and Dying For Love pretty please with a cherry on top!

Listen to song on side ~~>

Winner/Shoutouts: @ShaySanders9 (you guessed it right first)
~~~~~~~~~~

**Next Day**

**4:58PM**

~Rihanna~

I woke up with a major headache. Damnit, I drunk to much last night. I groaned and flipped over, only to feel a hard body.

"Ahh!" I gasp with my eyes wide. There was a man next to me sleeping peacefully. Why does this always happen when I drink...Now I gotta wash all that filth off of me. I sighed and swung my leg over my bed and gathered all my clothes together.

The house was beautiful, and huge...I hope I didn't sleep with a drug dealer again. I left the house and hopped into my small car.

~~~~

I flopped onto the dirty couch and flicked on my slightly cracked television. I've grown use to the suffocating stench in my home. It was a mixture of cat piss and a 2 year expired milk carton.

"OPEN THE DOOR RIHANNA!" I jumped at the voice. I walked towards the door and cracked it open. There stood the landlord, Mason. He was a handsome 6 foot man, but don't let his looks fool you. He's arrogant, rude, and loud for no reason.

"What do you need now, Mason?" I sighed leaning on the doorframe.

"Time's up, I need the rental pay now." He had that stupid smirk on his face.

"I don't have the money for it, but I promise I'll get it later toni-."

"Sorry beauty, no can do. I need that money now. If you don't hand me the rent in my hand in about 10 seconds, your going to have to pack your bags and get on out of my building."

"P-Please don't make me leave! I have no where else to go!" I was gripping his shirt.

"Well...you could pay..in another way..." He said, licking his lips and staring at my small tank top and shorts. I been low on money lately so I haven't been able to afford any new clothes. I had to wear my old clothes from a few years back, which were small on me now.

"What do you mean?"

He moved closer towards me, making me leap back. He came more into my apartment, shutting the door behind him. I was surprised he could handle the smell in this piece of crap. He moved in front of me, then stroked his thumb on my cheek. I flinched back, but calmed when I realized he wasn't going to hurt me. All of a sudden, his lips smashed onto mine.  I stumbled back onto the couch, since I was caught by surprise. I didn't kiss him back, I was actually trying to push him off. Mason growled into the kiss, then pulled away.

"If you don't kiss me back, i'll will most definitely kick you out. I know you want me..." He smashed his lips against mine again. This time I didn't fight back, I kissed him back. I felt dirty doing this, kissing my landlord. He pulled away panting, staring deep into my eyes. I glared at him, making Mason smirk. He threw me over his shoulder, making me shriek.

"Shut up, do you want to stay here, yes or no." No. I didn't, but I had no choice. It was either the streets or here.

"I said yes or no!"

"Yes."

"Then your going to do as I say, and enjoy it." He started walking towards my bedroom. He threw me onto my bed then leaned his body down on mine. I have to admit, if Mason wasn't such an a_s I would of been snatched him up.