02:00 am

A/N

Unlike my other fanfic How To Save A Life, I promise I will make this as minorly smutty than the other one because I just finished writing the first scene of Chapter 9 and I kinda feel disgusted that I wrote that much. This would be like all wits and love and all the interesting bits that are not sex-related :D Frieda's PoV. Enjoy xD

Ok. 2am. Really Frieda Anne Hart? YOU BEST GO TO SLEEP NOW OTHERWISE I WILL CALL THE MONSTER THAT'S UNDER MY BED. Calm it, no need for mood swings this early in the day. Besides, I just finished my period last week! No worries! My apartment/dorm is so dim right now, the side lamps fluttering across the walls as the desk lamp near me steal the light show by giving an outburst of slightly brighter light outshining everything on its path. I am so high on air.

"Joanna, I need to buy something in the corner store. I'll be back in five." I warned the half-sleeping Valkyrie.

"Just don't get raped. Be careful about Mr Hillert. Watch the 13th step downstairs, it's creaking. Say hi to Mrs. Nookie for me." And I thought I was high. Joanna gets really illusive in hours like this especially when she's sober. It is way to weird for my likings and after three years with her in that dorm, I still wasn't used to it. Anyway, I slipped on the nearest comfy sneakers I could see, apparently pink and white and I pulled my fluffy jacket of the coat hanger, heading for the lift that was seven dorms away. Like seriously, why is there only one lift in this building?! It annoys me every freaking time! Once I was with my ex-boyfriend Angelo and it was a summer night, we were about to go on the lift to head up back to my dorm from a carnival so we were sort of tipsy, it took us ten minutes to get on the lift as it was way too crowded. It nearly got stuck at the first floor (The lift column was see-through) and I thought it would crash at any point! Luckily Angelo was there to comfort me and eventually we luckily got into the lift with no one else and we made out there and then. Sad times.

I reached the ground floor when I saw old man Jenkins, I mean Mr Hillert. Just on time.

"Mr Hillert, Mrs Hillert is looking for you at the police station," I paused, observing that he was clearly drunk. "She said she saw you with Kayla again." Partially true, he currently has a fling with Kayla our ancient examiner.

"She found out about us?" He's a playboy. A 67 years old playboy. This was all a trick to make him 'shook' and not touch me.

"Yeah, I heard she nearly destroyed the police office." Sounds like Mrs Hillert.

"Don't know why I ever married that hoe, see ya later honeybunny." Can't believe there's perverts like him. The dim lights guided me to the entrance of the building so I may exit. The corner shop was about 100 yards from me so it wasn't that far. There was only two lightposts along the road where I live in, Helima Street. It was eeriely silent but peaceful as the stars shone and hugged me protecting me from any danger yet to come. I touched something wooden.

"Edelweiss, Edelweiss." I hummed my flute piece for the school's symphony. You'd think that when we have out finals we would be backstage helping our models for the catwalk but no, Mr Latierri ordered us to play background music for the catwalk to add more 'Phasazz' to our final grades. As long as it boosts my grade, I will do it (as long as it's nothing sexual).

I reached the end of the road where the sign yells 'Aardin's Corner Shop'. I pushed the red door open and a cramp miniature way greeted me. I squeeze through the cramp miniature way that has a dead end of the dairy section. Should I buy pepperami? Nah, I'll have a stomach ache. I whizzed through this maze to get to the pastry sections, which only involved turning 180 degrees from where I was. There was a selection of food such as cupcakes, shortbread, loaves of bread and cookies. I picked up two bags of milk chocolate cookies for Joanna. I then walked back to the freezer sections where they have frozen goods and took my favourite dessert, New York Cheesecake. IT IS HAVEN.

"Hello and good morning. How may I help you?" The strong indian accent kicked my eardrums.

"Umm yeah, here's my shopping?" Awkward. He pressed a gazillion buttons that summed up to

"£6.59 please." I handed coins from my kipling purse.

"Thank you. Come again!" Apu, is that you? He was slightly funny. This was the second time I've ever been in that corner shop. I have an obsure phobia of corner shops, like it has disgusting food and bacteria but Joanna made me trust this one, don't even ask how.

It was 2:47am. I exit the corner shop and there were two teenagers on their hoodies. Seriously, the youth these days.

"Oi boys! Go home, it is way too early to go to school."

"Shut up b*tch! Why are you even talking to us?" From a strong indian accent to this very British Youth Slang accent.

"Ayyy! Who do you think you are? I am just telling you to go home 'coz your mother might be worried about the both of you."

"F*ck off! We're here to pick-up hoes. Are you one?" I can feel the boy winking at me. The disgusting feeling scarred me for life. What's worse was they were both touching their erecting penises, and they were wearing sweatpants. I can't believe this is the future of mankind.

"Flip are you on about?! GO HOME!" I screamed. Some pigeons flew off. They stood up. Oops.

I ran.

And ran.

And ran.

And ran.

You'd think 100 yards would be near, it's not. It felt like running a cross country race! They were chasing me until the entrance of the building where I saw the guard standing up, being alerted by this commotion. I went closer to the guard.

"Those are perverts ok. They were chasing me and trying to hook up with me. Please remember their faces and ban them from this building." He said nothing but "Aye." 

Too much adventure for 13 minutes I was out. Now I needed to go to sleep, that kinda tired me out y'know. I pushed the key to the lock and the door swung to the left, letting me enter. I dropped the bag of foods on the counter near our mini fridge and took out the heavenly cheesecake so I can put it in the freezer. I took off my shoes and coat, staking the blue coat on the chair. I steadily paced to my cold bed and dropped. The gravitational force and the elastic potential force of the bed made me spring on my bed before coming to a stand still. 

I was knackered

Give me a break world.

I over-reacted.

My eyes closed.

I felt a kiss on my forehead...