"Maybe I am!" I smirk knowing myself that I've never played any video game before and I probably am the worst. We finished our breakfast and then headed back to the room to get ready for the day. My clothes were in my dad's room that's where I went only to bump into Renee on the way.

"Morning Marlee." She smiled softly.

"Hi Renee. How are you?"

"Good. Just getting some coffee for me and..." My phone rang cutting off Renee. I looked at the caller ID.

"It's my..." I sigh not wanting to explain. I answer it. "Hi dad!"

"Oh good you answered. Where are you?"

"Oh ummm I found my real dad. So I'm with him."

"Marlee! No! Are you serious?? It's Michael's birthday! You should be here with us celebrating!" Ryan spit out.

"Well I guess I should just hop on a plane and act like I've never been adopted." I snap and hang up. Ever since I've been questioning where I came from, those two became obsessive and controlling. I hate it. "Sorry you had to hear that."

"Was that umm Dean..." Renee looked worried.

"Oh no! That was one of my adopted dads."

"Oh. Let me guess they're afraid of losing you? That's why they're acting like this."

"Probably. But hey wanna hang out with me and my dad today?!? It'll be like old times only I won't throw a tantrum!" I laugh.

"Sorry I kind of have plans with the Bellas." Renee shook her head. I frowned as she continued on her way. I reached my dad's room and knock. No answer. I sigh and knock louder. Still nothing. I groan in frustration and start beating at the door. Angry with every blow.

"Woah! Mars calm down!" I felt Roman grab me softly. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I lie. "He won't open the door."

"That's cause it's like 6 am and he's not awake yet." My uncle chuckled at me. He grabbed a key from his pocket and opened the door.

"Thanks."

"Just don't wake him. He's terrible in the morning." He chuckled softly as we entered the lunatic's room. I nodded and grabbed my bag of clothes and headed for the bathroom. As I got dressed, my phone went off with a text from Seth.

You fucking went out with Finn! -Seth.

Maybe. Why does it matter to you? -Marlee.

It doesn't. Just hate that I found out from Enzo! He said some shit that I doubt is true. Did you really try to suck his cock? -Seth.

Ewwww! No! - Marlee.

After reading that I slammed my phone down and stormed out of the bathroom.

"Woah Mars! What's wrong?" Roman again stoped me.

"Stay outta my way. I got to find Finn!"

"No! You're staying away from him!" My dad warned me.

"I will! After I fucking beat his ass!! He's telling people that I fucked him on our date last night!" I blurted, not realizing my dad is a fucking lunatic. "Dad! Where are you going?" I followed him worried.

"Marlee stay in the room. I'm fucking killing that bastard!" He growled storming through the hotel looking for Finn.

"Dean! Seth got him. He's at the arena now." Roman informed us with his phone to his ear.

"Not enough damage!" Dean mumbled still in fumes.

"Hey Mars!" Sasha and Becky waved at me in the hall.

"What's with Dean?" Sasha pointed out when my dad continued on his rampage.

"Looking for Finn." I shrug.

"Oh the rumor! Word travels fast around here." Becky nodded. Shit! "Speaking of, Seth..." the red head smirked.

"Just looking out for me like uncles do!" I warn her. Roman was next to me playing on his phone.

"Mar, are you riding with us or finding someone else?" He glanced at me then at the two girls.

"Uhh you go. I'll catch a ride." I sigh. He nodded and then ran off to catch up with my crazy ass dad.

"Lucky you! You got three Hotties willing to protect you!" Becky sighed with pleasure.

"Those Hotties are my dad and uncles. And no I'm not lucky."

"Hey. I don't know how you were raised, but when people do nice things for you, you accept it and say thank you." Sasha snapped at me.

"Now that's just idiotic! I can do 'nice things' for myself." I snap back.

"Yeah and so can I. But sometimes people need the help."

"Guys, come on! Let's just be friends and get along." Becky frowned. Sasha sighed and smiled at the Irish lass.

"Let's get ready and head to the arena." I change the subject, realizing all of us were in what we wore to bed last night.