(10) Winter '17

Winter has come and Christmas is only a few days away.

Niall absolutely adores Christmas, along with Liam and Zayn who love giving gifts. The blonde, of course, love receiving them instead as he enjots beinf spoiled by the ones who love him.

They all love each other equally and have been together for about 5 months now; two years for Liam and Zayn separately.

Soon enough, it'll be their 6 month anniversary altogether and Liam and Zayn have a big idea planned for it.

They're going to make Niall cry, only because of how much they love and adore the blonde. It'll be happy tears only, with a good amount of kisses during the day. That's what they want out of it after what they have for the blonde.

"Niall, little one?" Liam gently shakes Niall as he begins to groan, opening his eyes to see his gorgeous boyfriend with holiday cookies on a plate.

He loves waking up to see both of his boyfriends faces everyday. Liam every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, then Zayn on all of the other days. He enjoys it a little too much.

"Mmm... What's up, Li?," Niall groggily states, rubbing his eyes gently as he sits up with Liam. The brunette runs his fingers through Niall's hair, holding the plate with his other hand carefully.

"Just thought I'd give you some holiday cookies for breakfast, then we can go and work out after twenty minutes in our gym room? We gotta stay in shape and you have been doing a wonderful job." He kisses Niall's temple as he blushes, taking a cookie to take a bite from it.

"I know," Niall swallows the chewed up piece, "and it's been, actually, really great since I get to hang out with you and Zayn in the process. Where is he by the way?" Niall takes another bite from the cookie as Liam stares into his glossy eyes.

"He's at the store, picking up a few things. He should be back in about ten minutes, though." Niall nods, swallowing another bite before setting the cookie down.

"Okay, well I need to shower. Do you want to-" Liam jumps from the bed and quickly walks toward the connected bathroom. Niall chuckles lightly and blushes as he does the same thing, after grabbing some lazy clothes.

Although they will be working out after the shower, Niall hasn't showered in a few days and needed it. Liam just wanted to see his little one's gorgeously pale bod all wet and close to him.

When they finished, Liam dries the both of them off, with the brunette touching him sneakily during the process. They pull on clean, lazy, work out clothes and head toward the gym room.

Before they enter, Zayn steps up to them and Niall pulls him into a loving hug. The raven haired boy chuckles and kisses his head while Liam opens the door to their personal, gym room. He needs to get his hours in and being lustful isn't helping him.

"Can we get to working out you two. I'm getting ansty and not being able to make love to one of you in a while isn't helping me." He huffs, crossing his arms as the two look at him with sly smiles.

"Fine, daddy," Niall teases, stepping up to Liam as Zayn watches with a smirk. "Maybe I can ride you while you lift some weights and blow Zee at the same time?"

Niall whispered seductively in his ear, making Liam growl and grip the blonde's hips. Zayn can't help but feel the same way as Liam now, because of Niall's words. He craves what Liam does now.

"Let's go inside before I tear your clothes off," Liam growls in Niall's ear before pulling him and Zayn into the room, closing and locking the door behind them quickly. He isn't waiting any longer.

Once they finished, they pulled on their clothes and cleaned the equipment that they were using, which included the sweat stains and the clear droplets.

"That was the best workout..." Niall stated as they sat down on the large bed. Liam and Zayn look at him and rub each of his thighs, placing a kiss on each of his cheeks gently. Niall blushes hard.

He still gets flustered even from the gentle kisses and the small touches, because no guy has ever been like this toward him. They are so gentle, loving and passionate towards him and that's really strange, but perfect for him.

He's still, after about 5 months, shocked that the two are very into him. They don't want to let go of him and Niall doesn't want to let go of them either, because they know what makes him happy and loved, and vice versa.

The three of them know each other like the back of their hands and nothing will tear them apart, and their feelings for each other will always remain strong, no matter what.

Zayn and Liam will never leave and neither will Niall. After all that's happened, that seems highly unlikely. Up to this point, their bond is strong and so is their love for each other; nothing will break the bond that they have.

"Maybe we should add that to our daily schedule of working out? What do you think, Li?" Liam chuckles at Zayn's suggestion, but nods as he'll get to be in Niall and get to blow Zayn everyday. He loves sëx, but he loves the both of them more.

"We just have to make sure that Niall is ready to take daddy everyday, and if he wants to." They both look at Niall and the first thing they notice is him smirking and blushing hard. They smirk along with him.

"Obviously, my answer is yes. You feel so good, LiLi, and maybe you can switch at different times?" They both purse their lips and nod together.

"That sounds like a good idea," said Zayn as he rubs Niall's upper, left thigh. The blonds grins.

"G-Good. I'm just more comfortable with you guys and doing things like that makes me feel more connected with you both. I love it like how I love you two." They kiss his cheeks again. Niall sighs happily and pecks their lips to show his love.

"God, we love you so much, little one. Whenever we aren't with you, we fall to pieces, because you are our sun and our one true love, besides having each other. You are the perfect, blonde, pale boy of our dreams and that may sound cheesy, but we don't care.

We love you both so much and I don't care who knows; I'll scream it out to the world if I would have to, love."

Niall continues to become redder by the second, looking down at the two's hands as they rub his thighs. They can't get enough of him.

"Changing the subject, before you two devour me, we will be celebrating our 6 month anniversary, correct?" Zayn nods, smiling at Liam because of their amazing idea that's all planned out and ready for themselves and the blonde.

"It'll be perfect and we're sure that you're gonna love it as much as we do already. If you dont, then we can think of something else," Zayn stated. Niall nods and smiles, pecking his lovers lips again.

"Well I cannot wait for the day of celebrating our love for each other. I really cannot wait for it." They chuckle and rest their heads on his shoulders, sighing happily because of how lucky they are to have someone so beautiful, together.

"We cannot wait either, baby boy."

A/N: So cute omf 😩 but the next two chapters will be super fluffy, and there'll be three more chapters left after those. I hope y'all have been enjoying this story and I love you all so much x