(5) Fall '17

Fall has come and so has school.

Niall has been dreading the day that he and his lovers would depart and go to their different classes. Although, they have some classes together; some with just Liam and him, Zayn and him, and altogether. He isn't as worried now that he knows of their classes, but he's still scared.

The people who have hurt him before, the people who have ruined his life before Liam and Zayn came around, could be in some of his classes. He doesn't want to relive the moments with those assholes, but he may have to and suck it up.

Niall walks up to his locker, thankfully sharing it with Liam and Zayn (it's a big locker), waiting for the other two as he opens it.

He sets his backpack down onto the school flooring, looking into his locker to see an envelope. The blonde frowns but grabs it, opening it quickly to see what it's all about. He then skims the words, his heart dropping as he reads the last line.

Let's have another fun year together, Nialler x
-Yours Truly,  Josh

Niall then drops the letter back into the locker, tears developing in his eyes as he begins to shiver.

He's starting to remember how cold Josh made him feel; those gross, cold fingers of Josh, roaming Niall's bare body. How could he do such a thing to the poor blonde?

Josh touched him, hurt him, made him cry, made him feel like he doesn't matter. It's disgusting.

Niall thought he was the sweetest boy on earth when they first met, but that changed the weekend that Niall went over to his house. Everything changed that weekend.

The blonde is too focused on the memories with Josh that he hasn't noticed Liam and Zayn standing over him. They look at each other with frowns, before sitting down with Niall; he sat down and started to break down silently.

"Baby boy, what's wrong," Zayn asks softly as Liam reaches into their locker to see the letter. The brunette scans the paper while the black-haired boy tries to soothe the blonde.

Liam clenches his jaw and glares at the paper, crumbling it up into a paper before shooting it into the nearby trashcan.

He stands up and looks around for any sign of Josh; he knows him all too well. He isn't sure what he meant by the last line, but it's most likely bad. Josh doesn't mess with their baby now.

"Little one, I know you didn't want to tell us what happened, but can you please tell.us what he did to you," Liam asks him softly. Niall looks up at him.

"I-I don't know, Li... I don't want to get in depth, b-but he touched me inappropriately wh-when I didn't want it. I was s-screaming, but no one heard me, at all... I-I just..." Niall breaks down again, because of the flashbacks with Josh.

Louis and Harry quickly come over, worried for their friend as Liam is getting angrier and angrier, while Zayn is rubbing Niall's back soothingly.

The couple sits down with Niall and each rub one of his lower leg's slowly. They're used to seeing him cry, which is a bad thing, but they want to know what made him cry.

"Do you both know about Josh," Liam asks the two, pursing his lips afterward.

"He ruined Niall's life," Louis angrily answers. He is very close with Niall, more than Harry, so he knows all about his past and about Josh. "He used him, made fun of him, tortured him. It was the worst, and Niall has never been the same."

Liam clenches his jaw and shakes his head; he knew that he couldn't trust Josh.

He would always talk about a blonde fag, which was before Josh knew that Liam was gay, and so he didn't know that he was talking about Niall. But now he knows the truth, so he is going to pay.

When Liam sees Josh, at any point in time, he is going to regret ever messing with Niall; his baby boy, and Zayn's little one. Josh will regret it.

The bell rings, signaling that the students should head to first period. Louis and Harry stand up together, looking down at their friend who is still crying. "I hope one of you have first period with him," Louis says. Zayn nods as Niall sighs shakily.

"Dont worry, you two, I'll be there for him, then Liam, second period." They nod then walk off hand in hand, leaving the trio who are now standing together. Zayn laces a hand with Niall, rubbing his knuckles soothingly as Liam rubs his back.

"I'll see you second period, baby boy. I'll see you, Zee, fourth." He gives each of his boy's a kiss to their heads, smiling gently, before walking toward his first class.

Zayn closes their locker and takes Niall's bag, leading the both of them to their first class.

"Don't you worry about a thing, little one. Liam and I will always be there for you," Zayn whispers in his ear. Niall calms down a bit, easing a bit into his side. He's so glad, and lucky, to have Zayn and Liam.

When they sit down in the back of the class, they snuggle close to each other and ignore some of the people's looks.

"This is how the people were last year; they would always stare at me and give me weird looks. It's like they thought that I was a monster or something..."

Zayn frowns and begins to rub his back soothingly. He doesn't want Niall to get even more upset; after what just happened.

The blonde doesn't deserve the pain, he doesn't deserve the sadness that he goes through, because of the terrible people in his life. Zayn will try his best to make Niall happy again; along with the help of Liam.

"You aren't a monster, little one. You're a beautiful human being who deserves love and care from the people that love you, and vice versa." Niall blushes while snuggling closer into the tattooed boy's side. The blonde sighs happily and looks up into Zayn's eyes, earning a smile from him.

"I appreciate you for thinking that, Zee, honestly, and I think that Liam would say the same, but you're just two people. Lots of people have called me a monster, or even a fat pig... So I-I've been slowly agreeing with their opinions of me..."

Zayn clenches his jaw. How could the people, who are so cruel, say those things to his and Liam's little angel? He has done nothing wrong, for all he knows, and he is the most purest boy in school.

Niall doesn't know about anything that's sexual, nor the things that can be like that. He hasn't cheated on anyone, hasn't fücked every single guy in school; he has done nothing wrong.

Zayn knows a few guys who have done those things and way more. Zayn couldn't see Niall doing all of those activities, at all. The blonde is too innocent to do anything of the sort.

"You shouldn't listen to what others say, unless its a nice compliment. You must listen to the kind words, not the bad ones. Only focus on the things, and words, that matter; that make you feel good about yourself. That's what I do; you should start."

Niall continues to look deep into his eyes.

He wants to listen and follow Zayn's words, but it's a difficult task as it's hard to accept something.

Josh ruined so many things for him; way too many things to count. But, perhaps, Zayn and Liam can be their saviors. His guardian angels.

"I'll try my best, Zee. I'll try my best..."

A/N: So this was more of an emotional chapter; I told y'all. But don't worry, happiness will come again, like I told y'all; again. Be prepared for cute stuffs, but sad stuffs as well, in the future. I love you all though, and I hope you enjoyed x