(8) Fall '17

The middle of October has come for the trio. Halloween decorations, kids in school wanting to dress up and party more often and the fact that Zayn and Liam are freaking out about Halloween.

Niall loves the Halloween holiday as well, but the other two enjoy it more than their little blonde.

They enjoy everything about it and every other holiday, even. Easter, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving, everything.

They just hope that Niall will be up to everything that they want to go through this Halloween.

"Niall, love, please wake up," Zayn whispers in Niall's ear, soothingly rubbing his left side. The blonde groans and shakes his head a bit, not wanting to get up as it is the weekend.

The blonde peels his eyes open a little though, noticing Zayn with a cute, Halloween themed crown in his hands. He places it on the blonde, making him blush, before he sits up along with Zayn.

"You look so adorable with that crown on, baby boy. As cute as ever," Zayn states, placing a quick kiss to the blonde's lips with a gentle smile. Niall giggles quietly and looks down at Zayn's hands that are over his pale ones.

"I dont get how you and Liam always find a way to compliment me," Niall admits, tangling his fingers with Zayn's as he smiles.

"Don't get me wrong, I do love each and every single one of them, but why do you always speak of them?" Zayn blushes and shrugs his shoulders, kissing the bases of Niall's hands softly.

"We just find you too adorable, Ni. Everything about you is perfect in our eyes, without a doubt. You may think otherwise, but that's our opinion of you, baby boy. You can't change that." Niall sighs but nods, letting the two think how they may.

"Okay, it's fine. Just don't go too overboard, okay? I can't handle too much flash. Is that alright?" Zayn nods firmly, placing another quick kiss to the blonde's lips with a smile. God, he sure loves the taste of those thin, sweet lips.

"It's perfectly alright with me, baby boy. Don't you worry about a thing. But Liam and I have a lot planned for the upcoming holidays. We just like to do something fun every year with every holiday. I hope that's alright with you?"

Niall grins and nods, loving the idea of something fun for each holiday that they'll spend together.

Zayn smiles back at him as Liam enters the room with a tray, which has three plates of breakfast on it and orange juice in the three glass cups. Liam surely is a strong, young man. Niall appreciates that, for sure.

He loves it when Liam holds him more, because of the fact that he is more muscular and he has a warmer feel to him.

He really likes the both of them, a lot, but they each have different qualities that make them different and unique to each other.

Niall wouldn't have to have the same type of boyfriend anyway, when he has two, like now. That'd be boring.

Having Liam and Zayn being mostly different is good in this case as Niall likes originality in his relationships, with anyone. He's happy to have two guys who are so gorgeous yet different.

"I tried my very best with thus breakfast and in my opinion, it smells divine like a little flower that I know." Niall's blush comes back as his back is against the headboard of the bed with a pillow supporting him.

Liam sets down another tray with Niall's food and drink on it, giving him a kiss to the head as him and Zayn then situate themselves on each side of their blonde.

They want to do stuff like this with Niall daily, but school is a thing and soon will work be.

They'll only be working and not Niall, which is what they decided altogether, if they are still together after high school. They sure hope that they will be.

Niall takes a bite from the. breakfast and moans softly at the taste. The other two look at him with raised brow, enjoying the sound as well.

They've heard it quite frequently, but when they're in bed, they have other, sexual thoughts.

They know that it's wrong for now, as Niall isn't ready for anything like that. When he will be, they'll take care of him, for sure.

"This is really good, LiLi. You should cook us food more often, i-if that's okay?" Liam grins. He kisses Niall's head whilst humming. He then receives a short kiss to the lips from him, making him blush and smirk a bit from the sudden action.

"Of course it's okay, little one. We'll do Whatever we want for you and only you, and for each other as well. But you are important to us, no matter what. Always remember that, okay?" Niall nods. He'll always try his best to remember those words.

"Good. Let's eat then go to the mall once we're done. Would that be okay, baby boy," Zayn questions the blonde as he swallows another bite of the delicious breakfast, gulping down a long sip of orange juice afterward.

He lets out a happy sigh, "that's fine with me, Zee. I need some new clothes anyway and I'm sure you guys want to get new costumes for Halloween. Just don't make me try on anything, at least not yet, okay?" They chuckle and each lay a hand on each of his thighs with gentle smiles on their faces, like before.

"Okay, little one. We're going to try some on and we'll buy you a few for when we do go to a party, which we will. No questions asked for this." Niall sighs but nods, placing his hands over his lovers'.

"Fine, but if I complain, that's on you two. I just dislike parties, because I usually don't know everyone and nobody likes me in the school..." Niall trails off while the two rub his thighs soothingly.

"Oh, dont worry about the other people, baby boy. We'll be there for you and so will your friends, Louis and Harry. We talked to them about it and they'll be there for you if something comes up for us. We promise you that it'll be fine though."

Niall purses his lips and shrugs while thinking about all of the parties that he has gone too.

People would ignore him, judge him for being the wallflower and usually kick him out for doing nothing but standing and drinking something.

It wasn't his fault though, everyone just has their own opinions of the blonde and mostly everyone dislikes him. He doesn't know why though.

"I'm counting on you two, including Louis and Harry. If this turns out to be a bust, you owe me." The two look at each other and smirk.

"Okay, then if it turns out to be good, you owe us." Niall chuckles smirks, crossing his arms as he licks his lips.

"Deal. We'll see how this goes then. Surely, I will win and everyone will ignore me." Zayn shrugs as Liam continues to eat with a smirk across his gorgeous face.

"We'll see, baby boy. In due time, we'll see who wins this bet." Niall blushes, because maybe they have something up their sleeves. They usually do, so maybe he should be lively during the party on purpose. But what he wants himself, makes him think otherwise.

"We'll see you two. We'll see who wins..."

A/N: Ziam Vs. Niall. Who do you think will win? I hope y'all enjoyed and I love you all x