(9) Fall '17

Halloween has come and so has the party. Liam and Zayn are dressed up as ragged peasants with their Prince Niall overthrowing them both.

They decided on their choices, because they want Niall to feel powerful and confident with everyone tonight. If it doesn't work, then it's okay. They just want him to feel like he belongs with everybody.

He hasn't felt like he belonged with everyone in school in, what if feels like, so long. Because of Josh, he has lost everything in his ability to socialize and get along with people. Liam and Zayn are here to change that now, for sure.

Niall fixes the crown that's atop his head, smiling gently at the mirror as he looks at himself entirely.

"I can't believe the two made me wear this... Although, I do enjoy being more powerful over them. Maybe they'll heed to what I have to Say," he asks himself, a small smirk comong upon his lips.

He licks them quickly as the door then opens, revealing both Liam and Zayn in their costumes and Niall's heart dropping to his stomach.

The sleeves are nonexistent and their bulges can be clearly seen. Oh tonight will be fun, Niall states in his head, sighing shakily in front of the two. They smirk at him, stepping up to their prince as he is starting to feel flustered in all areas.

"Look at our little prince, Liam. Looking quite adorable as ever." Liam begins to kiss one side of his neck, making a small moan leave their Prince's lips. Tonight will surely be eventful for prince Niall.

Zayn attaches his lips to the other side of his neck, causing the blonde to squirm in his spot and moan louder than before. They're going to be the death of him after all they're doing to him. He doesn't mind it one bit, though.

He'll crave those two pairs of lips for the rest of the night, as well as their smell and their love for him. It's clear that they love the little blonde, but he isn't sure if he has those strong feelings for them just yet. They have to be patient for him.

"I think we should start heading toward the party before we start losing control, to the point where we are fücking our Prince's brains out. So shall we?" Liam smirks at Zayn's words, nodding as Niall's cheeks are hotter than ever before.

"Let's head to the party and win for our sake." Liam states, kissing Niall's head before taking one of his and Zayn's hands in his. He then leads them to Zayn's car, with Zayn having the keys in his pocket, and smiles across all of their faces.

What Zayn and Liam want from Niall is the act of giving him pleasure. They have given each other handjobs once or twice, but they want to pleasure him both at his peak.

They want to hear him moan loudly because of them. They want to make him want more out of it, begging for more pleasure and love that he'll receive from the both of them. Most importantly, they want Niall's trust with his body.

Because of Josh, Niall has been reliant on them touching his body sexually.

Josh ruined that for him, but Liam and Zayn are going to make sure they'll only love and care for his gorgeous body and nothing less. They'll show him what it means to feel loved and secure in a relationship.

What if Josh'll be here tonight, though?

The trio enter the large home, where the party is being held, noticing a lot of people smiling and having a good time.

Some of them turn towards them and continue smiling, especially when they lock onto the blonde's eyes. This makes him blush. How could they be smiling at someone they hated for so long? So very long.

Niall pulls away from his boyfriends, after they kissed his cheeks, walking over to Harry and Louis as they are chatting with some of their other friends.

The group turns to Niall, wearing big smiles across their faces, which makes the blonde cry inside, because they are actually accepting him. They're accepting the boy who they made fun of these few years back, but now, they enjoy his company.

Was this Zayn and Liam's duty? If so, Niall doesnt care one bit, because he'll have more friends and that's all he ever wanted (including: being accepted). He couldn't ask for anything more.

Niall talks with Louis, Harry and their friends, getting along with them just fine while Liam and Zayn watch from afar with smiles across their faces.

"He'd getting along with people and enjoying his time with them. Looks like we won, Zee," Liam whispered in Zayn's ear with a smirk.

Zayn chuckles whilst biting his lower lip, "it seems that we did, Li. Looks like we'll have our loving way with him sooner than we thought. We did make a deal, but we won't go too far." Liam nods, kissing Zayn's head before noticing someone in the corner of the room.

He clenches his jaw and shakes his head, pointing over to the person as they aren't looking. "Josh is here, dammit. He isn't going to ruin our baby's night tonight. We have to talk with him." Zayn nods firmly, walking over with Liam to Josh, as he is seated down with a friend of his own.

They stand in front of Josh, crossung their arms as the hairs at the back of his neck rise. "If you're here to mess with Niall then you'll regret it, Josh," Zayn states, glaring at him hardcore. He sighs.

"Look, I'm not here to mess with him. I know what I did was wrong and I should be punished, but I'm honestly really sorry about what I did. This is actually my boyfriend and he is here to make me feel better and to not let my anger take over by any means." Josh explained, catching the two off guard. That's quite shocking.

"Oh, we're sorry, Josh, honestly. Have a good time tonight and don't do anything to crazy," Liam stated, giving the two a gentle nod and smile before pulling Zayn away from that situation.

"I guess we didn't need to worry about him at all. This night is truly remarkable for both us and Niall, definitely." Liam smiles at Zayn's words, his eyes gazing toward Niall and his petite body.

"Niall should totally wear that crown when we get our time with him, sexually, Zee." Zayn looks over to Niall and he nods, licking his lips as he eyes his gloriously beautiful body that he just wants to devour, along with Liam.

"That's a splendid idea, Li. He can control us as we pleasure him for as long as we can. God, this sounds so perfect." Liam chuckles and massages Zayn's shoulders, calming his sex drive down.

"It does, but you need to stay calm or you'll have me in a frenzy and we'll end up loving him in front of everyone. I'd rather not have that happen with so many people watching us at once." Zayn takes a breath, nodding to himself as he continues to stare at Niall's bottom.

"Okay, alright. I understand, Li. Why don't we go and ask him if he's having a good time, just to na sure, yeah? I really want us to win." Liam pats Zayn's bottom, which means yes, then leads him over to Niall who is smiling big.

He turns to his boyfriends and blushes as the group walks over to grab some drinks.

"I'm having a wonderful time and I know that I lost, but I don't care. Thank you both so much." They grin big as they receive a tight hug from their prince.

"It's no problem at all, but our wish was for to pleasure you, so in that case, you won as well. You just can't object to anything, but we won't do anal yet," Liam whispered the last part in his ear, making Niall's breathing become shaky. He nods though and bites his top lip, looking into their eyes.

"When the party is over and we go home, I'll let you do whatever you want. I'm up for it, honestly," Niall states truthfully, blushing hard as his boyfriends are smirking.

"Can't wait for later tonight, then..."

A/N: And before you ask, no, there won't be smut in the next chapter, but if you guys honestly want another chapter of it, I'll make it a bonus chapter after the final chapter in the book. Depends on how many people want it, though. I hope y'all enjoyed and I love you all x