Chapter 24

Jen P.O.V.

Sadly, I woke up this morning and realized today was the day we were going back home. It's now 9 am and our flight is at 2 pm. We still have to get the rest of luggage together. I got up and started packing. After about 15 min of that, I decided to take a shower. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and decided on no makeup. I put on a Canada sweatshirt that Shawn gave me with blue jean shorts and red vans.

"GET UP YOU BUMS WE'RE LEAVING TODAY!" I yelled while jumping on their beds. "Fuck youuuuu." Becca said while dragging out the you. "Love you too babe." I said.

I got breakfast with the girls and the rest of the boys. "I'm gonna miss you so much babe." Shawn said while we were eating breakfast. "Shawn stop you're gonna make me cry." I said. I'm really gonna miss him. I love him do much and hope that our long distance relationship works out.

When we were done with breakfast, the girls and I checked out and headed for the airport. We could only go as far as security with the boys, so this is where the water works start happening. I gave all the boys a hug one by one, saving shawn for last. He engulfed me into a tight hug. "Remember we're gonna FaceTime, text, and call every day. We're gonna visit each other a lot, okay?" Shawn said. "Promise?" I asked. "I promise. I love you so much and no one can break us apart, not even being long distance." Shawn said. This made me smile. "I love you too." I said and we just stood there hugging and kissing. I don't even know when I'm gonna see shawn again. This breaks my heart. I'm leaving the love of my life and I don't know when I'm gonna see him again. I just have to savor this last moment with shawn.

Becca P.O.V.

I gave all the boys hugs. I'm gonna miss them so much. I saved Taylor for last and I jumped into his arms. "I love you so much baby girl and don't you ever forget that." Taylor said. He still knows how to make my heart melt. "I love you too." I said back. Taylor promised we would talk every day and that he was gonna come visit me. "Don't cry." Taylor said as he wiped my tears as they fell from my eyes. "It's hard not to. I don't even know when I'll see you again." I said. "I promise I'll visit you every month. You can even come visit me. I promise." Taylor said. I knew this whole long distance thing was gonna be hard and that we had to make this work.

Paige P.O.V.

Okay so I'm like crying really hard right now as the boys give me hugs. I rarely cry so this isn't fun. When I got done hugging all the boys I finally got to Jack. The love of my life. I hugged him and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. I put my head in the crook of his neck. I really had to savor this moment and soak it all in that I won't be able to see Jack for God only knows how long. "Remember Paige, forever and always. Me and you. You and I. I love you so much baby girl and I won't ever stop." Jack said. "I love you too." I said back. We kinda just stood there kissing the whole time as we got wolf whistles from the boys.

Kylie P.O.V.

This should be fun, you know saying goodbye to your best friends. Yeah well it's not. I really don't wanna leave them. I hugged all the boys and told them how much I was gonna miss them and how much I love them. They were like my brothers, well except Nash of course. I don't even know what you would call us. When I got to Aaron I let a few tears escape my eyes. "Don't cry Kylie. We can visit each other and talk every day. Stay strong. You'll always be my little Kylie. Love ya kid." Aaron said. This made me smile. "Love you too. And you'll always be my annoying big Aaron." I said. "Heyyy I'm not annoying. I'm cute to the tenth power." Aaron said. "Yeah in your dreams lover boy." I said back.

So I hugged all the boys and we shared our little moments. Then there was Nash. He wanted to be last. I just stood there staring at the ground, until I felt to strong arms wrap around me. I looked up and saw that it was Nash. I was kind of reluctant at first, but eventually hugged him back. "I'm so sorry Kylie. I've been such a douche these last few days, caught up with Hannah. I just hope we can go back to being best friends. Text me, FaceTime me, call me every day. Always remember I'll be here for you." Nash said. I thought he still loved me? Probably not in love, but you know, love. I still love Nash. I probably will never stop. But I can't tell him I love him. "I forgive you. I'd love to go back to how things were. We'll talk every day and visit." I said back.

Paige P.O.V.

It was now time to go through security and board our plane. I gave Jack one last kiss before leaving and we exchanged I love you's as did the other girls with their boyfriends. We walked through security, all of us with tears in our eyes and boarded our plane. I checked my phone when I got on the plane before turning it off. I saw that I had a notification.

It was a picture of me and Jack hugging. The caption was Forever and Always.

A/N

That was the last chapter. :( I had a lot of fun writing this and I will be doing a sequel to it. Check this story again tomorrow and I'll tell you about the sequel and I might even have a chapter or 2 of the sequel posted tomorrow 😏. Thanks so much for all the reads! Love you guys.

~Saniyya